Hot Chocolate

We walked up the mountains of stairs and eventually got to the lounge. We sat down on their sofa and drank our coffees.

"Hey Dan" Phil spoke up.

"Yea"

"Don't we need to post a gaming video"

"Oh shit yea we do"

"We should do a live"

"Yea that would be cool"

"What you wanna film"

"Mario Kart maybe"

"Fine"

Phil stood up and said he was going to set up. Dan turned to me and said that I didn't have to stay if I didn't want. I told him I wanted to stay and he told me what was in what cupboards and said I could help myself to anything. He also reminded me to be careful of the glass door.

They went to the office and started the live and I went to the kitchen. I bet you can guess what the first thing I did was...I walked into the ducking door. I heard a yell come from the office. It was Dan.

"I LITERALLY JUST REMINDED YOU NOT TO WALK INTO THE DOOR"

"YEA SORRY" I yelled back.

I heard them both laughing then talking to the camera again. I decided to make a hot chocolate so I went to the office and knocked on the door then opened it partially not revealing myself to the camera and said.

"You want a hot chocolate either of you"

Both of them said yes.

"Cream or no"

"Nah thanks" Phil replied.

"Yes please I'll come in about 5 min to get them so you don't have to keep trailing up and down"

"Don't worry it's fine your filming I'll bring them"

"No I insist I'm gonna come get them"

"Fine"

I when back to the kitchen being careful not to walk into the door again and I got out three mugs. I measured out the milk into the cups then poured it into a hug and microwaved. I put 4 heaped table spoons of cocoa powder in then stirred and tasted. It needed a bit more chocolate so I added more and tasted. Perfect. I poured into the mugs and found some marshmallows. I put them on top of the chocolate and sprinkled a bit of cocoa on top on mine and Phil's then put cream on top of Dan's and sprinkled cocoa on top.

I started to sip mine. Perfect drinking temperature. Dan came up and looked at them wide eyed.

"Holy crap they look like they were made professionally"

"Haha thanks" I replied.

Dan grabbed both the hot chocolates said thank you then went back to the office. A few moments later I heard them both commenting on how nice they were. I received a DM from Phil.

Hey I would tell you
in person but I know
you don't seem to
fond of the camera so
I thought I would just
message saying how
god darn good these
hot chocolates are.
Dan is also extremely
enjoying his.

Thanks Phil

No problem

About half an hour later they ended the stream and came to the lounge where I was watching death note.

"How dare you watch death note without us" Dan said fake angry then plopped himself down next to me. We all watched some more death note then I went to make coffee. Dan went to his room and Phil went to his and they went on their laptops. I made coffee for them both and took one through to Phil then took one through to Dan.

Just as I was leaving Dan invited me to sit next to him so I didn't have to sit alone. He shouted to see if Phil wanted to chill with is but he declined. I sat down next to Dan and we chatted. Some of the topics included Pokemon, fall out boy, my Chemical Romance and so on. I was starting to feel tired and didn't realise but I was leaning on dans shoulder nodding off. He must have noticed cause I felt him get up and lie me down. I wasn't sure whether it was my brain dreaming or it if actually happened but I thought I felt a kiss on my forehead and someone say "sweet dreams"