That cant be true

"Your awake" was the first thing I heard Dan say. He was sat next to me clutching me hand.

"Yea"

"How you feeling"

"Crap but ive been dosed up on pain killers so it will probably be way worse when they wear off"

"Well I can stay with you as long as you need me to"

"Thank you"

"Hey that's what I'm hear for"

I felt my eyes start to tear up and took Dan into a big hug.

"I see your fully awake now" a nurse said as she walked in

"Yea"

"what happened why did she loose so much blood" dan asked.

"there's no easy way to say this but...you had a miscarriage I'm so sorry"

"But hows that even possible I was never pregnant"

"Our test show you were around a week or two along we tried to save the baby but it was impossible you were too early into development for it to work...I'm sorry"

"Oh okay"

"also you are free to go when ever you please but we have a prescription waiting for you at reception that you must collect"

"Okay"

The nurse left and I sat up on my bed. Dan walked over to the chair where there was some clothes. They were the ones I was wearing earlier. The hospital was kind enough to clean them. He passed them to me and turned around so I could change. When I was completely clothed I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned round.

I took him into a tight hug and rested my head in the crook of his neck. I know he doesn't like his neck to be touched but he didn't seem to mind. I felt a single tear running down my cheek. Dan must of noticed cause I felt him wipe it away with his thumb.

We broke away from the hug and dan took my hand into his. We walked to the front desk and collected my prescription then went outside. Dan called a taxi while I checked over my prescription.

Must take 1 of *some sort of pain killer* every two hours.
Just before sleeping take 2 of *same pain killer*
No sexual intercourse for 2 weeks

None of that seems too hard to do. I shows dan the prescription and he seemed shocked.

"What's wrong"

"No sex?"

"Well it makes sense I just had a miscarriage"

"Yea but how did you get pregnant to start with...well I know how but you know...When? "

"The only time I can think of is the other week in between filming"

"Fuck...yea would make sense"

"I'm sorry"

"What's there to be sorry about sammy"

"If I had taken proper care of myself then I might not have miscarried"

"Oh no Sammy don't think like that you didn't know. Also neither of us were ready for a child yet anyways"

"Were not even dating"

"Mhmm"

"Oh look our taxis here"

"Oh yea"

Me and dan awkwardly took a seat in the back of the cab and sat in silence the whole drive home.