Authors Note

Hi guys.

I'm not going to lie to you when I say that I've lost interest in this series. I don't feel motivated to write it anymore, and I'm really disappointed that it's showing in my work. My chapters are shorter, and the writing in general is worse. I don't want you lot to panic, though, because the next book will be written. However.

It will be written SLOWLY. Probably much slower than this book. I will try to put as much effort as I can in. I will try to make the chapters a reasonable, enjoyable length. But you have to understand, continuing a series I created when I was a cringey 12 year old is hard for someone who wants to write something new and better.

You guys have been so dedicated to me though, so I won't be abandoning this, it will be finished. Despite my lack of motivation, I'm still determined to finish the mess that I've started, and I'll finish it with a bang.

I'm sorry that I won't be able to upload chapters often during the next book. Along with mental and physical health issues, a casual job, full time school with two VCE subjects early, it's a lot for a 15 year old to handle, but I'll do my absolute best for you guys, because after sticking with me for this long, it's the least I can do.

As usual, I suck at titles, so please comment HERE what you think the next book should be called. I know it's hard to name a book when you don't know what it's going to be about, but it should be a one word title, like the previous books. I'll pick the one that suits the storyline I've got best, and I'll mention you for the title.

Thank you so much for everything guys, see you in the next book.