Chapter 7: The First Incident

A/N: hey guys. Please read this!

So, over the span of this week, I've read my entire series of Understood, Faded, and Eternal. And what can I say... oh dear lord.

Let me get this straight. Understood was first published when I was about 12. It was then taken down for a while and re-written, but with the same plot line/premise. It was finished when I turned 13. Therefore, it is utterly cringey, very, very badly written, and has so many logic flaws it's not even funny. The vampire aspect of Harry was, and still is, heavily themed off the vampires from the television series 'Young Dracula' hence the coffins (which people hated XD), fast speed, not being able to be seen in mirrors, turning into bats and clouds of smoke, telepathic mind control, bewitching others easily, causing storms when angry etc. Victor is also themed after Vlad and Count Dracula.

Faded was written directly afterwards, literally, I've had no break from this series ever. Finished Understood one day, started Faded the next. It was a little bit better written, but not to a great extent, and was still cringey. I finished Faded when I was 14. Started Eternal about a week after Faded was finished.

I'm turning 15 very soon, and Eternal is now on chapter 7.

Basically what I'm saying, is thank you to all the people who have actually decided to continue reading this series despite the fact that it was thought up and written by a dumbass 12 year old. I was surprised when that bloody book got 10 reads, let alone the 19K or something it has now.

This story will be much better written, as will the next (and final) one in this series. After that I will probably write a new drarry or NewtXCredence fic, but not with this plot line. Maybe I'll still keep Newt as a time traveller but write up some historical adventures of his across time and space (basically Dr Who but Newt Scamander???) I'd also like to write some fanfics from different fandoms, like some anime fandoms (eyyy any Black Butler fans out there that wanna read Sebaciel?) and maybe even a Johnlock fic? ;)

This story will be coming along slower though. I'm working on getting a job, I also work as an on commission artist, I train my friends horse, and I have school to worry about. My apologies for the slow and possibly short uploads.

Also forgive me for my fashion sense in this chapter (I suck lol all I wear is scarves skinny jeans and trench coats)

Anyways, enough from me, enjoy the chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter.

******

Draco awoke, slipping into a state of consciousness slowly, mind sluggishly coming to terms with the fact that it was morning and weakened rays of sunlight were shining in through his window. There was snow on his windowsill outside, the snowflakes falling peacefully.

His bedsheets were in a tangled mess around his legs, from hours and hours last night of kicking in a nightmare induced panic. Seeing himself dead had been a rather harrowing experience, and he still had a strange feeling of emptiness inside. Deciding that it was just hunger and that he needed to get out of bed, he untangled himself from the crumpled duvet and stood up slowly.

His bones cracked and muscles ached as he stretched, letting out a sigh. Running a hand through his already messy hair, Draco left his room and walked lazily down the stairs, skipping the last step and jumping to the carpeted floor.

As far as he could tell, Harry wasn't awake yet, the living room silent except for the sound of flames crackling in the fireplace. His homework was still open on the coffee table, Draco grimacing as he remembered the stack he had to complete.