Chapter||Thirty-Two

Henry

"Fuck" I cursed as they busted in, I hid my shit in my pants quickly.

"What are you boys doing in here? Any weed? We had an anonymous tip about this place." The Cop got straight to the point. Me and Shawn denied everything,"Nah man just a couple of kids smoking a cig nothing big." Shawn was relaxed he even kept the cigarette in his mouth.

"Yeah and I'm pretty sure that's not illegal." I added rolling my eyes.

"Well we are just gonna do a quick search." He nodded.

"You can't fucking touch me without some type of warrant or shit !"I struggled with the cop that approached me. I pushed him off," Alright kid I'm allowed to use violence if you don't obliged!" He spoke sternly.

"Fuck you!" I spat. I watched as they pulled some weed out of Shawn's pocket, he didn't even look like he cared. The cop pulled out my Xanax and the weed in my pants, "This is sexual assault fucking gay prick!" I said forcefully. He didn't even say a thing he brought out his hand cuffs and cuffed me. I sighed in frustration as they pushed me and Shawn into their car.

"Don't worry I know something who can get us out, " Shawn said quickly. I nodded in approval.

***

"If I ever see you in here again I'm killing your ass, your heard me!"Lewis pulled Shawn's ear."even you Henry! You're both dying, I don't give you shit for you to just get caught thinking my older brother will get me out!" Shawn nodded apologetically.

I laughed and thanked him, Shawn and I headed out free men. I did a little stretch and walked towards Lewis' car he gave us a ride home and I guess things went back to normal like very back to normal.

*****

Henry

Charlotte is gone, my anger is back and worse than ever. I knew falling in love was a bad idea. She stays at Gabby's. I lay in bed not wanting to stand up. My alarm rang for the 4th time ! I had enough of hearing that stupid drilling noise in my ears. I sat up and threw it watching the plastic ricochet of the walls I groaned and stoop up. I got ready for another crap day. Oh yeah I forgot to say, I almost killed another kid and now I'm being forced to go counselling.

As soon as I was ready, I grabbed my phone out of the charger and walked out slamming the door behind me, I soon heard whispers peoples attention were drawn towards a particular person, thank goodness it's not me. I turned around," Yo Henry! That's the new French exchange student, she's hot right." Shawn held out his fist for me to spud him. I did so and watched as the French girl whipped her hair back trying to talk to everyone who was around her. I rolled my eyes and continued walking, "Dude aren't we gonna talk to her," Shawn looked disappointed.

"Nahh dude, you have her." I sighed.

"Dude you need to get out of this dark shell and find the light again." He tossed his arm over my shoulder.

"I know maybe lat-" I felt someone push me and Shawn from behind. My body whipped around, "watch where you're fucking going idiot!" I snapped. Her eyes met mine.

"I'm sorry, everyone won't leave me alone." Her French accent was thick.

"I don't fucking care! Keep walking!" She stood there for a few seconds before rolling her eyes.

"Jerk." she mumbled

"Wait girl!" Shawn called her back. "What are you doing dude, you gotta control your anger especially around beautiful girls." Shawn said flirtatiously. I rolled my eyes. "Hey what's your name?"

"Charlene, Charlene Du Belle. What's yours?" She smiled, placing a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

"I'm Shawn. This is Henry he's got anger issues."

"Dude you don't go round telling strangers my personal information." I pushed him and stormed off. Everyone is just pissing me off. I headed to my first class. A few minutes into the class Jeremiah walked in with, oh my days! I'm going to kill him. He's laughing with Charlotte. My Charlotte! We made eye contact, it caused my heart rate to increase. It took just a few seconds of eye contact for me to just want her back again, I couldn't control this shit feeling! I reached into my pocket for my stress ball and squeezed it so hard, counting to 10 in my head.

After an hour of agony it was free period but unfortunately for me I had to go to a counselling session, killing Jeremiah would have to wait. I soon got a phone call, it was from my drug dealing friend, Lewis.

"My g, how's the grind?" I asked.

"Lit and it would be better if you were grinding with us, the opportunity is always open. We need more strong minded people like you." He replied through the phone.

"I'll consider, I'm coming round to yours after school as well." I added.

"Great, I need to you pass a package round. The guy goes to your school. Can't you come round now?" He said.

"I've got counselling mate. Right after though,"

"Calm see you soon bro." He ended the call.

Well that's extra cash for me, I smirked and headed towards the room in a good mood, "Hello Henry!" Mrs Parker greeted me with a wide smile on her face.

"Hi." I smiled throwing myself into my seat.

"You seem happy? Did you receive any good news?" She asked me.

"I did, and I received an opportunity I think I might take it."

"Is it good?" She asked me worriedly.

"Duh! That's why I'm happy." I rolled my eyes.

After a few more questions I signed a chart on how I felt today , and I need to sign it in the night too. How childish. Anyways I ran out and headed to my car. I opened the little section of my car and grabbed the white powder and snorted some quickly, so I had the right mindset.

———
~michelle