Chapter||Twenty-Three

Henry

"What are we?" Those three words echoed in my mind like a reminder that my time with Charlotte was almost up, the truth is I love her but I'm scared to say it I've never said I love you to any girl except from Piper and my mom. 

"We are what we are." I replied. Charlotte scoffed in annoyance that wasn't the answer she wanted to hear. She turned around to face the other way, I wanted to speak but I had nothing to say for now. Charlotte then grabbed a pillow and hugged it, "I don't want you near me." She said with her back facing me. "Come on Char, don't be like that." I placed my hand on her shoulder but she shook it off, "You don't have to sleep alone tonight." I said in a slight whiny tone mainly because I didn't want to sleep alone. She ignored me. I exhaled slowly and stood up, "I'll just go pick up our suitcases from my house, I'll be back" I kissed her forehead and grabbed my keys and shoes. 

I headed to where I parked my car and drove to my house, all the light were off. I knocked and Piper answered, "Your bags are there." She said bluntly pointing towards the bags. I pushed her past her, "Jerk." She mumbled. I carried Charlotte and I's suitcases to the my car and drove back to the hotel. I headed towards the door and waited a bit before I knocked the door because I heard Charlotte on the phone with someone, "Yeah I know I just want him to be honest, you know? But our date is tomorrow so we'll just see how it goes-" I knocked on the door realising that I forgot my key card. "He's here, I'll talk to you later Ella. Love you." She then opened up the door.  

"Hey," I said picking up the suitcases. Charlotte helped me out, I tried hard not to stare at her ass. I bit my bottom lip and looked away but a bit too late,"What are you staring at?" She crossed her arms and give me the stank eye look. "N-nothing."  Charlotte picked out her night gown and took off her top. I liked that she was comfortable around me. She walked around in only her bra and pants. I placed my hands over my crotch trying to hide my my little friend- wait big friend's excitement.  "Henry, I don't wanna sleep alone in bed tonight." Charlotte spoke as if she was confessing something. "Me too." I croaked. 

"What's the matter?" She asked, noticing my tone. She approached me.

"Nothing, Char  I'm fine." My cheeks were probably bright red. 

"Oh no, is your friend trying to say hi to me again." Charlotte laughed snatching the clothes that I used to cover myself right from my sweaty hands. "Char!!!!" I shouted in embarrassment.  Charlotte fell on the bed in laughter, she rolled around like a little baby. "Stop it!" I wailed. 

"I'm sorry, but you need to control him." She pointed towards my boner.  She then slipped on her nightgown and took off her bra underneath it. She threw her bra at me, "It's a gift for your friend." She giggled.

"Stop mocking it now!" I scoffed. I'm keeping her bra though. 

"Come here!" She called me over. I dived into the bed with her and hugged her. Charlotte laid her head on my chest while I rested my chin on the top of her head, "Are you excited for tomorrow?" I asked her, playing with her hair. "What's happening tomorrow?" She joked. 

"I know it's all your thinking about." I smirked.

"Oh yeah Ella is going to be here tomorrow." She told me.

"Yeah I know." 

"Cool, goodnight then." She said quietly, wrapping my arms around her waist. I smiled and tightened my arms more securely around her. "Goodnight." I responded. I just looked at her. Her smooth chocolate skin, it seemed to sparkle even in the dark of the night. "Char I love you." I whispered. I pecked the side of her lip and closed my eyes. 

*****

"Henry! Ella will be here in a few minutes, make sure you are wearing a shirt by the time she arrives!" Charlotte shouted out while I sat on the bed shirtless watching tv. 

"Ughh jealousy!" I shouted back. 

"Shut up!" She called back. I laughed lightly and searched through my bag for a shirt. I slipped one on and heard the chatter of two females. "Hey Gabby!" I greeted her. 

"Henry, I haven't seen you in a minute." Gabby replied. "You go get dressed while I dazzle up your girl." 

"She looks hot without make up but girls are girls right?" I shrugged. Charlotte swatted my arm. "Okay okay, I'm out." I pecked Charlotte's cheek and headed out to shave and do what I had to do. 

*****

I decided to go for my signature denim outfit, I wore a black shirt and matched it up with black jeans which were ripped at the knee and then over that I wore my dark blue denim jacket and my brown boots, fancy but no too fancy.

"No the yellow one looks like you are going to the club wear the white or the red one!" I heard Gabby shout. I laughed and applied a bit more cologne. Perfezionare. I smiled and checked myself out in the mirror a bit, I look sexy!"

"Char you ready?" I asked knocking on the bathroom door, where they were getting ready."Yeah wait a second." She called back in her cute little voice. "Okay I'm ready!" The door slowly opened and there she was my angel dressed in white. My eyes trailed every inch of he flawless body. "So how do I look?"

"I can't let you go out like that, people will try steal you from me." I whined.

"Henry, well you won't let them right?" She questioned me flirtatiously.

"Mmhmm." I hummed hugging her tight, feeling her smooth skin on her bare back. I wanted her to be mine, right now. I'm gonna have to be patient.

-----

I feel like the next chapter is gonna be really cliche and maybe a bit cringy. I'll try my best not to make it to awwwwww-ey.

FAV COMMENT FROM NO.22

"OH MY GOD THE SHIP IS FINALLY FULLY RECOVERED, IT IS UP AND SAILING I REPEAT THE CHENRY SHIP IS AFLOAT TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND CLIMB ON BOARD"

-Meglane 

-michelle