Chapter||Twelve

Charlotte

I opened the door of the bathroom and as I was heading out Henry rushed at me, I screamed as I wrapped my arms around my towel as it almost slipped off my body. "Why are you in a rush man?!" I raised my eyebrows.

"Class starts in like 30 minutes and I haven't had my shower," As soon as Henry finished his sentence he coughed, like crazy. I patted his back. He's caught a cold but doesn't want to admit it," You don't have to go to class today. You're ill." I looked at him with concern.

"Then you'll be alone and I can't protect you from Mitch and Jasper and Everyone else against us." He spoke like he had a mission to complete causing me to laugh. Henry pouted. Wow he was serious.

"Don't worry, Hen." I said.

"I'm coming to class." He rushed into the bathroom. I shook my head but smiling at the same time. I headed to my room and searched through my wardrobe and found a denim skirt, I selected a crop Nike top and grabbed one of my favourite beige bomber jackets and paired it up with beige Nike air forces. I then took out my Bantu knots that I tied yesterday night and teased my hair with the ends of my comb so my curls looked nice. "Henry I'm leaving!" I shouted, spraying my favourite Chanel perfume.

"Yeah wait up!" Henry jogged over to me grabbing me from behind, I laughed as he hugged me practically stopping me from moving.

"Hen, let go of me." I placed my hands on his trying to unwrap myself from his grip. Henry rested his chin on my shoulder and buried his face in my neck.

"Chanel Coco Mademoiselle? " Henry questioned raising his eyebrow.

I nodded, "How did you know?

"You put it on a lot." He let go of me and opened the door for me.

"I could have done that myself." I then see pills in his back pocket, "Henry what are those for?" I pointed at his pockets.

"Oh my ass is for sitting on chairs and etc. I'll research more on what the ass does later." He responded, thinking he was smart.

"Henry the pills." I shook my head.

"None of your business, Charlotte." He coughed.

"Henry you're ill." I frowned, "I'll be fine on my own, I'll sit with Ella." I held his hand.

"No."

I sighed at his stubbornness, I held onto his hand and we headed to our registration and English class. I wish he would just listen to, what does he think could happen to me while he's gone? I rolled my eyes mentally. He's being really protective and secretive. My minds thoughts tamed down as we headed into the room, I smiled at Ella sending her a quick hello before heading to my seat next to her. Henry sat behind me with some guy I had never seen him talk to before. I then realised he was sitting directly behind me, Henry's going to be a big distraction. After the register was completed, the English Poetry class started.

"Last lesson, we analysed the poem When we Two Parted, So Charlotte what's your overview on this poem?" The professor was already asking me damn questions.

"Well Lord Byron was involved in an affair that affected him more than it effect the woman, who then moved onto another-" I then felt Henry's finger playing with my hair, I exhaled remaining calm, "another man of higher status in a way, because Lord Byron was also of high status." I finished off.

"Thank you, Ms Bolton, who else wants to add to that?" The professor asked.

I turned around and smacked Henry's hand, "Stop that, not now okay?" I warned him.