Chapter||Six

Henry

Great it's only been a week and I'm already taking a liking for this girl. I feel inclined to protect her, I don't know why. Charlotte wrapped up my hand with a bandage; I wasn't sure what to say. I guess the silence was golden, "Well thank you for tonight, I'm going to bed." Charlotte packed away the first aid kit, I couldn't help but stare at her as she did her thing so gracefully. "Night." I said to her allowing her leave the bathroom first.

I entered the door that led to my section of the room and lay in bed staring at the ceiling, I'm gonna be up all night because of Charlotte. I grabbed my phone off the counter; I had a many text messages. Most from Bianca and some from My mom and Jasper.

Mom:

Hey Hen, hope you're okay? call me when you get the time.

Henry:

I'm fine, I'll call you in the morning.

I'll just ignore Jasper's messages, I'm not about to be put in a bad mood.

Bianca:

Gosh! Apparently Charlotte has a big dark secret.

Bianca:

Be careful around her, just warning you x

Whatever her secret is has nothing to do with me, we did tell each other things but we aren't that close. I ignored the text and checked the time, it's 12 am already. I began closing my eyes when I heard groans from Charlotte, My face turned in a confused manner. She then screamed, " Dad stop what are you doing?!" My head jolted up, I ran into her room and there she was turned in her bed. "Charlotte?" I said holding her hand. "Don't touch me!" She screamed. "Char, it's me, Henry." I cooed.

She sat up and hugged me tight like her life depended on it. "I'm sorry." She cried. I patted her back calming her down. "You want to talk about it?" I asked. She nodded.

"I don't even know where to start....Well...When I was younger I was sexually harassed by my dad. He would come home drunk and walk into my room and make me do things and he would touch me, I was forced to stay quiet but my brother found out and almost killed my dad so my dad left and never came back." Charlotte explained it made me so angry knowing this happened to her, "It's my dad's fault I'm scared to be touched sexually, I put on my bitch face but inside I'm dying." She spoke so much emotion.

"I'm so mad now; I wish I was there to help your brother murder your dad." I snarled, Charlotte laughed. "I'm being dead serious." I stated even though I am happy that I made her smile. "You're not the only one with a fucked family, my dad has cheated on my mom three times, I would have thought she'd drop him by the second especially knowing he cheated on her with the same person, Maria fucking LA slut." I spat.

"Maria?" Charlotte said in a questioning tone.

"Yeah." I shook my head. "Well good talk I guess, goodnight." I stood up but she held my wrist. "I can't sleep on my own I'll have another nightmare." I smiled. "Let me grab a chair." I placed the chair by her bed and sat there. She looked up to me, "Are you sure you don't want to sleep on my bed?" Charlotte asked me. I shook my head in response, I might like her but I definitely don't want to be a rebound. I watched attentively as she closed her eyes, I waited for her to sleep, "Goodnight Angel."

*****

I opened my eyes, I slept in a chair. Oh yeah for Charlotte. Thank Goodness it's the weekend, I yawned and looked down at Charlotte, "Henry are you up?" Her voice made me smile. "Yeah Good Morning Beautiful." I stood up. " Henry, thank you for yesterday night, you've been a great friend to me." She thanked me.

"Your welcome." I nodded, "Anything for an angel." I said that hoping she didn't hear me.

I walked out with a smile on my face; I then did my basic morning stuff. I had my shower and wore a grey Nike sweatpants and a Nike crew neck sweatshirt. I heard a knock on the door, it's probably Bianca. "I'll get it!" I shouted. Thank Goodness it wasn't Bianca it was Gabriella, Charlotte's best friend. "Hey white chocolato, is my baby in here?" She asked entering our room. "She's in the main room watching tv." I pointed at the door, Gabriella wasn't ugly she was pretty hot. I mentally slapped myself, Have I got a thing for black girls now?

-----

Last one for today guys, 3 updates in a day I'm knackered.

600+ reads in a day what the heck is going on?

-michelle