Chapter||Twenty-Eight

Charlotte

My favourite song came on, I was dancing with my girls. It was nice to catch up with them. I heard my phone vibrating in bra. It was Cameron, what does he want? I ended the call and continued to dance. I haven't got time for his worrying. I spotted Henry in the crowd talking to some girl. I thought about walking towards them but what's the point I'm here to have fun!! I drank a few more drinks.

"Hey that's enough Charlotte, don't you remember your dark side." Collette reminded me.

"It only lasted a month." I pouted.

"Man that Reggie guy was never good for you," Rachael said remembering.

"I'm more than done with him." I smiled.

"Hey Baby!" A male voice came from behind me. The man snaked his hands around my waist from behind and pulled me against his crotch and began rubbing me roughly , this is clearly not Henry but you know. We are at a club.

I began dancing with this stranger. So did my other friends we were all a bit tipsy. I missed these days, I used to be the one that stopped things like this from happening but I guess people change.

"Charlotte! Charlotte Maria Bolton! Who the fuck is that guy ?!" Now that was Henry's voice and he was angry.

"Did you see me complaining when you were talking to that blonde bitch?! No so go away, I'm here to have fun." I swayed to the beat.

"Yeah the girl wants to have fun bro." The stranger smirked.

Henry grabbed me and practically threw me across the floor and gripped onto the red headed stranger's shirt and began punching him. "Don't fucking touch my girl or I'll kill you , I swear I will."

"Ha ! Fucking control your girl then." He laughed.

Fuck, Henry's gonna be real angry now, "don't laugh you jerk." I whispered, knowing that no one can hear my pathetic minuscule voice.

Henry smirked, "oh I will control her." What's that supposed to mean? He then grabbed his neck . Game over. By now everyone was looking at us, "You fucking hear me don't touch MY girl."

"Henry stop now , or I'll kill you." I stood up and grabbed his hands off the red heads neck. "Look at the impression you've made in front of my friends."

"No no no this isn't my fault! You know how I am! You know I haven't been this angry for ages! " He shouted and pulled me out of the club without even letting me speak, we were now outside. Alone. I guess this is the alone time we wanted.

"Stop dragging me! Stop it okay! I can fucking walk! Don't try blame me for your act! I'm not the one in your mind that's making you switch up like how you do! Don't even try fucking blame me!" I yelled back, I really don't know where I'm getting all this confidence from.

"Maybe if you weren't being a fucking slut, I wouldn't have switched! You know how-" Henry stopped talking.

"You sound like Reggie." I stated, softly.

"Charlotte, I didn't mean that." He tried to reach out and hold me. I hit his hands away and ran away. I'm taking a taxi home. I don't want to go back to university with Henry. All boys are the same including him.

"Charlotte stop running from me! Please! " Henry yelled.

"Stay away from me! Henry. I hate you!" I cried out, running out of breathe. This alcohol wasn't really helping me out. Henry soon caught up to me and wrapped his arms around me, I began lazily hitting his chest, knowing it had no effect on him. He managed to hug me tighter as I continued to hit him, "I hate you. So so so much"

"I'm sorry Char." He whispered, I gave up and just lay my head in his chest, I know I looked like trash. My hair was in a mess, my mascara was probably smudged. "Come on, you're drunk. Let's get you home."

"My mom can't see me like this." I said quietly.

"Hey crazy guy! Get your hands off my best friend! " Samantha shouted. She came running out with Collette and Rachael.

"Yeah we can take her home." Collette crossed her arms. I got to my feet and began to approach them, sending a quick look back to Henry, who looked absolutely guilty.

"He's got an EAD." I said to them, they all gave me a 'bitch wha?' look. I smiled, "explosive anger disorder." I explained.

"What he's dangerous!" Sam was shocked.

"He's not, he just has triggers. I'm scared because I think I'm turning into one of them." While I was talking I received a text.

Henry:
I don't want to sleep alone tonight...
Me:
Me too, I'm coming so don't worry.

"Seriously guys it's fine, he's taking me home. My mom and Cameron have been calling anyways so it's fine." I smiled, just to reassure them.

"I swear if I find out this guys is abusive, I will kill him."Rachael said, whipping her black hair over her shoulders.

"Me too, girl we've got you." Samantha hugged me.

"Even though violence is not the answer, I would kill him too." Collette laughed.

"Okay, Ghandi." Rachael rolled her eyes, playfully. We all laughed. We did our gang sign and I ran off to meet Henry.

"I hope they don't hate me." He asked.

"Nope they don't, I mean who could hate a guy with a face like yours." I smiled and pecked his cheeks. He smirked and wrapped his arms my waist and led me to his car.

—————-

Sorry I've been gone, my phone broke and typing on my computer is boring. But I've got a new phone . iPhone 7 and dhat!!!!!

 iPhone 7 and dhat!!!!!

Hehehehe
-michelle