Chapter||Five

Charlotte 

"Shit." Henry cursed straightening up. I moved away from him, "Reggie." I said quickly. "You are fucking coming with me." Reggie grabbed my wrist and pulled me, "Reggie let go off me!" I screamed. "Dude let go of her!" Henry yelled. Reggie paused," You fucking stay out of this, Charlotte is mine, she belongs to me." Reggie spat. "You don't own me! Let go of my fucking hand." I struggled against him. Henry looked mad. He stepped in front of Reggie, "Fucking let go of her now!" He bellowed the veins in his toned muscles popping out.

"Henry don't please, I'll sort this out." I begged him, "Henry just go please." Henry hesitated before sighing heavily. He walked off turning back a couple of times. I still felt Henry around me as I was wearing his denim jacket. "Okay Reggie he's gone. Let go of me." I tried speaking to him calmly but this guy didn't wanna calm down. "Look at you fucking wearing his clothes! Is he why you don't want to have sex with me?!" Reggie yelled. "What no!" "Well when I'm done with you, you won't wanna see his face again!" He gave me an evil smirk before lifting me off the floor. "What do you mean Reggie? Let me go please!" I kicked about. Reggie placed his hand over my mouth and shushed me. He then carried me back to my room kicking the door open. When he released his hands off my mouth I screamed as loud as I could, "Shut up you bitch!" He shouted. He then unbuckled his jeans, "Reggie stop that right now." I said in a stern tone sitting up on my bed. He pulled me back by my legs, pulling up my dress I cried out but I couldn't move my legs he had put all his weight on them. This brought back memories of when my dad sexually harassed me, tears built up in my eyes as he ripped my pants. "Please stop! You know what I've been through" I sobbed, my heart had completely shattered, I was filled with negative nostalgia. "Don't worry it'll only hurt a bit." He smirked.

I heard the door get kicked open, "Touch her and you're dead." Henry growled lowly his eyes were black in anger. I exhaled in relief trying to calm myself down. Henry charged at Reggie who was in his boxers. Henry punched Reggie non-stop, there was blood flying everywhere, "You fucking rapist." Henry spat finishing Reggie off. I took off Henry's denim jacket and wrapped it around myself as I cried. Henry then headed to me, "It's alright you're safe now." He hugged me; I didn't move I just allowed Henry to comfort me while I sat there in shock trying to control my breathing. "Henry!" I coughed as Reggie swung at him punching him right in the head from behind. Henry's eyes rolled back he stood up and grabbed Reggie's neck and strangled him with one hand. Reggie tried to attack back but he was losing air. I got more control over myself by this time. "Hen! Leave him alone." I wrapped my arms around his torso pulling him back. H relaxed quickly, his eyes turning back to its original hazel colour. "Reggie I never want to see you again." I said trembling looking at his bruised face as he struggled to get to his feet. When he did he looked at both me and Henry with anger. He walked out, "We are over!" I shouted.

"Thank you." I turned my attention to Henry. His knuckles were busted. I held his hand examining his hands, "Come with me," I led him to the bathroom pulling down my dress a bit. I sat him down on the side of the bathtub and knelt down and grabbed the first aid kit from the cabinet. I then got a bit of the gauze on a cotton pad, "This might hurt a bit." I warned him. "This is probably the 100th time I've had to do this." He chuckled lightly; I could tell that he had a soft spot for me. I dabbed a little on his knuckles and he flinched a little probably from the sharp pain. I then grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around his fists. "Thank you." He exhaled. I replied, "It's fine, thank you for walking in when you did." I smiled.

"I followed you guys." He laughed lightly so did I.

Tonight really changed things between me and Henry.

-----

Let's hope they stay like this x

-michelle