Chapter||Twenty-One

Charlotte

Henry, Piper and Siren all sat at the table while I served all the food. We then heard the door tick as someone was trying to walk in. Oh no it's him, "What the fuck is she doing here?" It's Henry's dad. I sat at my seat next to Henry and we all ignored him.  "Babe you are just in time for lunch I'll go get your meal." Siren stood up and left the dinning table. "So everyone is going ignore my question about why the fuck she is here!" He stomped. 

"Sir I'm Ch-"

"Dad why don't you shut up. Okay. Gosh what type of entrance is that!" Henry stood up and yelled at his dad.

"No Henry it's fine. I'm Charlotte Marie Bolton."  I smiled.

"I know who you are! Maria's daughter! She probably sent you here to get back at me!" 

"Maria's Daughter! Now I really hate you!" Piper exclaimed. She stood up and stormed off.

I chocked on my words as I tried to call her back. "Dad look what you've done, you ruined everything, Charlotte are you okay?" He hugged me. I nodded even though I wasn't okay. 

"Did someone say Maria's daughter? Charlotte are you M-Maria's daughter." Siren was shocked. 

"Yes it's true Mrs Hart, but I'm nothing like her." I said, I felt like everything was spiralling downwards.What was going on? Everything was immaculate before he walked in. 

"G-get out." Siren trembled. 

"Mom what the hell?!" Henry banged his fist on the table causing the eating utensils to shake.

"Henry you get out too!" She screamed. Henry was furious at this point, "You listen here mom! I don't care what you think about Charlotte. I don't care if you fucking hate her now. But she isn't leaving this house, you heard me?" He yelled. Siren slapped him across the face with tears building up in her eyes. 

"This is all my fault, I should leave." I said, the guilt eating me up inside.

"It's not you, it's him." Henry said with his hand on his sore cheek.  "You know what dad? I'm going to steal your debit card and pay for a hotel for me and Charlotte to stay in" Henry approached his dad and took his wallet right out of his hand and took his debit and and grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me out the door. I was in so much shock, everyone in the room was. "I'll call the fucking cops on you, Henry!"

"I dare you, it would be worth it anyways." He said looking down at me. I couldn't even smile back. 

"I knew this would be a bad idea," I sighed. "You're whole entire family hates me." 

"No don't fucking say that. Fuck them. Who gives a shit about them okay? I've got my dad's bank card, I know the code. So let's go find a nice hotel and blow his cash!" Henry encouraged me.

"Ughh, this is so bad but whatever let's do it," I said just wanting all my troubles to wash away. He wrapped his arm around my waist securely while opening the door of his car for me and helping me in. I sat there trying to get my mind off what just happened but the more I sit and stare the harder I think. 

"Baby, don't be upset. I swear when we find a hotel I'll make you feel so much better." Henry placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed. I don't think he knew how much better his hand on my thigh made me feel. Henry removed his hand off my thigh, my emotions took over and I grabbed Henry's hand and placed it back on my thigh. I watched as Henry smirked and removed his hand purposely to get a reaction out of me. I rolled my eyes playfully and put his hand back on my thigh and bit my bottom lip holding in a laugh. Henry looked at me and burst out laughing, "What? your hand feels perfect on my thigh." I shrugged. We both ended up in fits of laughter.  Henry finally stopped his car in front of a really fancy hotel. "Expensive things for my princess." He smiled opening the door for me. I ended up forget that we were blowing his dad's cash. Henry stood at the door waiting for me to step out. I held my hand out for him, playing along with the I'm a princess act. Henry kissed my hand. I watched him attentively as he closed his eyes and firmly pressed his lips on the back of my hand. I smiled because in that very moment I felt like a princess, his princess.  We held hands and he entered the hotel.

"Excuse me! There is a princess entering here!" Henry called out, pointing at me. 

"Oh my days are you fucking high?!" I hit his shoulder, as he embarrased me.  People walking by either laughed or smiled at our 'young love' antics. 

"Hello me and my princess want to stay here for two nights, can we get the best room here please?" Henry spoke to the female receptionist who looked at us in awe. 

"Sure, you guys are totally so cute." She grinned while typing on her computer and printing us out a keycard for our room. 

"Thank you," I replied.

"So are you too getting married soon or something?" She asked. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I hope." Henry looked down at me. I rolled my eyes. We aren't even in a proper relationship. I didn't want that to get in the way of my short term happiness. 

"Here you go." She handed us the cards. We accepted them and headed to the room number written on the card. When we entered there was a massive king sized bed, television, sofa and en suite bathroom. "This is beautiful!" I gasped. 

"Guess we are sharing a bed for the night." Henry wiggled his eyebrows.

"Nu-uh, there's a sofa right there." I pointed to it. 

"ughhh." He hugged me from behind. 

"Leave me alone!" I laughed as Henry buried his face into my neck and kissed me.

----

I just wanted to thank everyone that helped me out with my 'issue' me and the guy reached agreement and we are cool. I'll do a shout out for all the people that helped out in the next chapter, cos' im in a rush!

-michelle