Chapter||Eleven

Henry

How are we going to get back to campus with wet clothes?!" Charlotte exclaimed. I just couldn't keep my eyes off her body. Her hips curved beautifully, her waist was slim and her thighs were thick. Her stomach was toned, damn she's sexy! I bit my lip just imagining the stuff I would do to her. "Henry are you even listening! Stop staring at me." I could sense she was blushing. I wish I could kiss her but I wanna take things slow, if this wasn't Charlotte I would have grabbed the girl and even fucked her but Char is different, she's the girl you'd want to love slowly and tenderly. "Shit, I never thought of that." I said snapping back into my senses. "I'll take one for the team. I'll wear my wet clothes and get your purple night gown for you, okay?" I suggested. "Yeah thank you." She was going to be sitting in my car half naked; I pray we don't have an accident because she is going to distract me. There was no doubt about that. We headed back to my car as I finished wearing my wet clothes, I felt uncomfortable wearing wet clothes but it was for Charlotte so that made it more bearable and plus her boobs were in my eyesight. I slapped myself mentally; Char is more than just her boobs. I exhaled and opened the door for her being a gentleman. I started the car and drove back to the campus. Okay, Char was doing this on purpose shaking her body to the music I had put on. I bit my lip trying to hold in the excitement my lower body was feeling , "How is Henry junior?" She smirked mockingly. She knew what she was doing and she'd receive payback for this, "I'm good as long as you're not moving your body like that." I stated.

"Oh I should stop doing this." She twirled her hips in the seat like she was giving it a lap dance before doing really cringe lip bite, on purpose obviously. I laughed so hard, "It was going good until you did that." I mimicked her lip bite. "You loved it still, focus on the road nigga." She then swatted my legs. I sprung up in my seat and slowly turned into the campus student car park. "Wait here for me." I said before exiting the car and heading up to our room to grab her night gown and then running back to the car park, "Here." I handed it her and she slid it on and took of her bra and panties freely around me. "Okay we are going to run because I need to get a change of underwear." She said.

"Here I've got a jacket in the back of my car." I leaned into the back of the car and grabbed it wrapping it around her body, "What about you?" She asked with concern in her voice. "My clothes are wet anyways, don't worry. It's only a bit of wind." I shrugged; I only cared about her well-being. I grabbed her hand and her fingers interlaced around mine as I helped her out of the car, "Thank you Henry, I had a lot of fun with you." She smiled leaning into my side, I wrapped my arms around her waist pushing her closer into me.

"Charlotte you don't take a threat don't you?" Jasper appeared out of nowhere.

"Seriously dude? Are you following me now?! I told Henry myself because I am Charlotte Marie Bolton and I fear no one especially stupid kids like you. Like grow up this isn't High School anymore, we are adults in University" Charlotte said with aggression. However I was just starting to realise what had happened, "Jasper! Why the fuck would you blackmail Charlotte?" I stepped in front of Char.

Jasper held in a laugh, he knew I could switch on him especially over Charlotte, "So are you going to let your bodyguard fight your battles." He rolled his eyes. I growled.

"It's not a battle unless I'm aware but now you mentioned it." Charlotte kicked Jasper right where the sun doesn't shine, "Battle is done, I'll be in my room if you want a rematch." I laughed as Jasper's knees bent.

"So Hen, it's on." My ex-best friend spat.

"Bring it." I pushed him and me and Charlotte did our fierce dramatic exit. Charlotte clicked her fingers and we laughed holding hands again. We finally reached our room. "That jerk." She shook her head. I nodded in agreement throwing my shirt off and my shorts because they were still wet and I was feeling colder by the moment. "Do you need coffee or tea, I could buy you one. You must be cold." Charlotte asked placing the back off her hand on my forehead checking if my temperature was rising.

"I'm fine, I'll just take a nice warm both, wanna join?" I smirked.

"Nah, I prefer to be a lone ranger in the bath." She smiled.

I seriously loved her concern for me.

------

It's so short! Sorry, on the weekends I promise a really long one.

Blame school!

Vote, Comment, Share

-michelle