Chapter||Twenty-Four

Charlotte

Henry held the door open for me and led me to my special seat, I smiled back at him as he pulled the chair out for me, I smiled. "So what is my princess ordering today?" Henry asked me.

"I don't know choose for me, I've never been here before." I replied.

"Hello Mr Hart and Miss Downs, what would you like to order?" The male waiter asked.

"Could we get the 'don't-stare-at-my-girlarade.' Please?" Henry raised a brow.

"Henry!"

"It's fine I'm gay, but girl your make up looking fleeky gosh who did it for you?" He asked attentively.

"My best friend is like one of the best make up artists ever!" I exclaimed in response rolling my eyes at Henry. "Oh yeah and what would you say is the best to order from here. I've never been here and I'm not from round here either?" I asked.

"Hmmm our Pasta Bakes are our specialists, I'll see if I can get out newest for you girl! It's the spicy one too." He smiled.

"You are seriously a darling,what's your name?"

"I'm Harry and whats your first name i only know your surname?"He replied chuckling lightly.

"Charlotte." I smiled.

"I'll just take Mr Harts order and I'll be off." He smiled gettin ready to write down Henry's order. After he did so it was time for me to complain.

"So Henry what was all of that about. For starters I'm not your girl, the poor guy probably felt harassed." I folded my arms.

"Well things are gonna have to change between us because I want you to b-be my g-girl." He tried his best to sound confident which made it even more cute.

"Wait so you are asking me to be your girlfriend, not an object you  can play around with and leave when you get bored." I raised a brow.

"You see what I love about you is how differently you approach things than other girls. Usually a basic girl would've just said yes but not you Charlotte and I know you know that you have an effect on me." He smirked causing me to smirk too.

" I want to be your girl and you are my man and only mine," I laughed. Henry stood up and pecked my cheek then whispered, "Don't eat too much I wouldn't want you throwing up while bouncing up and down." I felt like liquid as my cheeks burnt bright.

"Don't say things like that Henry!" My voice had a slight moany/whiney tone to it.

Our meals arrived, and the eating started. I'm just so happy that me and Henry are a thing now, I was getting tired of mix signals. "So I have my rules now that we are in a relationship. I don't want you looking at girls under tbe age of 40 and you have to reply instantly to all my texts even if you are in the shower, no more than 60 seconds." I joked.

"Crazyyyyyy." Henry rolled his eyes.

"Ooo Harry left me his number," I said realising the piece of paper on my tray.

"Don't call him, the fuck? " Henry shook his head.

"He can't steal me from you, he's gay for starters and you are way cuter than him so relax. " I replied.

The rest of the night was amazing, we practically stumbled into our hotel room as we laughed as if we were drunk.

I kicked off my heels and exhaled as I adjusted to not being so 'high' I then fell onto the bed near Henry who was originally analysing me with his eyes. I felt the sudden urge to climb on top of him so I did, he laughed wrapping his arms around my waist. "Henry you've turned me into a freaky, kinky and continuously horny black girl." I smirked.

"I like that." He replied. "Kiss me."

Instantly I pressed my whole body against his and kissed him, I missed this. I missed the electrical feeling and that I got,we were explosive when we were together like this. That's why I was always cautious with Henry but now things have changed. Henry's tongue caressed mine passionately as we kissed each other, at that very moment I was ready to give Henry everything. My heart was racing while my body lost control. Henry switched us around and I didn't think twice before sliding my dress off leaving me in my panties only. Henry smirked and pulled me back up to kiss me, he pushed back strands of my hair that were in the way while at the same time placing a hand just over my bum. Henry took off shirt quickly and smashed his lips back on mine.

Slowly I felt Henry slide his hands down into my pantie. I bit my bottom lip to try hold in my moan. This felt so good. "H-Henry."

"Fuck I got carried away should I stop?" He asked with guilt plastered across his face.

"N-no keep going." I almost whined.

------
Sorry this took so long😅

Hope you enjoyed this one and omds  they are finally an item!

-michelle💕