Chapter||Three

Henry

Maths class is killing me, ughhh. I looked back at Bianca, who was texting on her phone. My phone then vibrated in my pocket. I check the message.

Bianca:

Gosh save me from this hell!

Henry:

I was going to ask the same favour, I hate this lesson. Charlotte seems to be getting on fine though.

Bianca:

Eww that nerd, I heard you got a room with her. I'm shocked her nerdiness hasn't rubbed on you! I'll come by your dorm today.

Henry:

Sure.

The bell than rang snapping me out of my thoughts, I walked up to Mitch and Jasper to see they were talking Charlotte. "What's going on here?" I asked. "Nothing just talking to this nerd." Mitch shrugged. "I'm not a nerd; just because I'm smarter than your dumb ass it doesn't make me a nerd." Charlotte sassed them. Mitch laughed.

"Give me your fucking notes. "Mitch pushed Charlotte and she fell to the floor her books dropping and papers flying everywhere. I shook my head not knowing what to say. Me and Charlotte weren't what I'd call friends. "Search for the notes, Jasp and Henry." Mitch ordered. I looked at him like he can't be talking to me. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I felt guilty for not helping Charlotte but...Damn I had no excuse for not helping her! "Hen! I've been waiting for you." Bianca called out standing by my door. I sighed running to the door opening it for her. "So what did you wanna do?" I asked her.

"Netflix and Chill." She smirked.

I nodded and grabbed my remote and scrolled through movies, "iBoy looks interesting." I clicked it. Bianca lay with me on the bed; I kicked off my shoes and got comfy. "Ugh I hate British movies." She complained.

"Whose Netflix account is this, yeah mine. Thank you." I replied. "How about we make out instead." She didn't even ask, she climbed on top of me and forced her lips onto mine. I kissed back. Her kisses were wet and rough like she wanted to rush things. Bang! The door slammed. I pushed Bianca off me and checked who it was. Bianca kissed her teeth. I stood up and watched as Charlotte angrily walked into her room. I followed her, "Wait Charlotte!"

"What!" She screamed.

"Why are you mad?" Okay stupid question. I mentally slapped myself.

"Why am I mad? Maybe cause' some stupid punks stole my work and you stood there watching!" She exclaimed her hands flying everywhere. "Don't shout at me!" I yelled louder than her. "We are not friends okay? I don't need to help you" I said out of anger.

"Wow it's only been one week and I hate you." She sighed.

I walked out, of her section of the room and headed back to Bianca, who had her arms folded, "Well at least you made it clear to her, Anyways party today. In the hall just a few blocks away." She smiled, "It will be pretty clear where it is. See ya in an hour." She pecked my lips and walked away swaying her hips. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Maybe I should apologise to Charlotte. I can't even look her in the eye, I might as well go to the party. I wasn't really in a party mood so I just wore my white V-neck and dark blue jeans with black and white vans and slid on my denim jacket. I sprayed a bit of cologne.

"Where are you going?" Charlotte said coming out in a tight dress, I couldn't keep my eyes off her body. Her waist curved and her small belly popped out which I loved. Why do I love it? Fuck.

"Where are you going?" I asked instead. "Well I did ask first but if you must know I'm going to get my notes back." She replied spraying her Chanel perfume on her body. "Stop staring at me I have a boyfriend." She sassed me.

"Uh I-I have a girlfriend why would I stare at you." I lied, but tonight that could change. "Haven't you got any friends? "I changed the subject.

"Yeah many, but only a few at Harvard." We then heard a knock at the door, "It's probably Reggie and Ella." She chirped. She looked so happy; I wish I could make her that happy. All I have to do is apologise right? "And please don't talk to Reggie, for me?"

"You hate me though?" I always said the wrong things; I have issues with picking the right words. She shook her head.

"Hey baby," I heard their lips smack against each other as they kissed. I rolled my eyes, "Char! Hey!" That should be Ella. "Let's get going." She pushed them out the door. "I need to use the loo?" Reggie asked.

"Reagan Samuel Brown, you are not taking a step into my room okay?" She said. I chuckled lightly at how serious her voice sounded.

"Whatever, I'll finish him off later." I heard him say.

"Get out." She sighed, "Bye Hen and thanks for not butting in, really appreciated that." She smiled at me, wait she called me Hen. I smiled.

When they left I decided to head around the other way, you could already music pumping through speakers. I entered the building it was full of people dancing, rubbing themselves against each other. I headed towards Jasper and Mitch, "Yo guys." I greeted them.

"Damn do you see Charlotte?" Jasper bit down on his lip.

"Dude! She has a boyfriend!" I punched his shoulder.

"I bet I could still tap that," Mitch and Jasper said at the same time. We all laughed.

Mitch seems to rubbing off on Jasper, he's changing

------

A likkle bit of Chenry in the next chapter!

Oh my days 300 reads in a day! Thanks guys! I better not keep you waiting for the next chapter.

-michelle🌹