Chapter 11

Ok so I may be a lousy human being for never finishing this but in my defense I was 16 when I started writing it and now I have adult duties soooooo. ALRIGHT HERE WE GOOOOOOOO

With steady feet and shaking hands, me and Sam descended the front porch steps and started walking on small path near the house. "Come on," he said with his usual short tone and his hand extended, "let's walk towards Lapush." I took a large gulp of air and hesitantly took his hand in mine. The warm, firm grip is familiar as though i've held it a thousand times before.

He said he would explain. But explain what exactly? How I feel as though I've known him all my life? How i'm completely drawn to him, as a plant is to the sun's rays? How he can get to this point of anger and something as simple as my hand on his chest calms him down? How can he explain this all, this undeniable pull I have towards him and all those sweet boys. They feel like home to me, Sam feels like home to me. If he does somehow explain all of this, what am I supposed to say to him? I've never opened up to anyone. And yeah ok it does feel sort of right telling him everything, but I honestly have no clue if I'm even ready.

We walk until the dirt beneath our feet turns into dark sand. The entire walk he was silent, but different than his usual self. I could tell he was thinking really hard about something, something big. "Em." he said quietly after we sat down in the sand under the shade of the forest. He started again, "The people on this reservation we're not, he took a small pause and looked at me with warmth in his eyes, "we're not exactly normal. There are many stories of our tribe that have been passed down through generations. Most people outside of the res just think its a campfire story, or just a stupid legend." he ended with a laugh that looked more like a grimace. I reached out and touched his forearm and traced my fingers over his veins. "What's the story about?" I asked. He sighed then said, "It's said that we're descendants from wolves, and that a few lucky men", he paused again, "Were given the gift to change forms."  I looked at him hesitantly, "You mean turn into wolves?" I asked quietly. He said nothing but nodded his head.

I thought to myself for a moment. I've literally met vampires, so this has to be real. I think definitely believe him, but that can't be all. There's more that he's not telling me. "Sam what else is there that you haven't told me?" I asked as I looked him in the eyes. He didn't answer right away. He just looked at me for a long while, thinking. "Hey," I started, "I can already put some pieces together and say that the boys are all apart of a pack?" without looking at me, he nodded. "And I take it that you're their alpha?" I asked again. He looked sort of nervous but again, nodded. He turned to me and put his hand around my waist and pulled me slightly closer to him. "You're taking this very well," he said. I looked up at his tanned face and smiled, "Well, you'd be surprised at all the stuff I learned during my absence from you this last month." I ended with a laugh. He looked confused for a second then a thought hit him, "The Cullens?" I gulped then slowly nodded. His body started shaking a little and I could tell he was starting to get angry. "Hey hey Sam it's ok, they didn't hurt me." he grabbed me a little tighter and nodded one stiff nod. "We'll save that conversation for another time." he said then turned to face me. "The pack, that's not all though. There's something called imprinting." he said. "Imprinting?" I questioned. "It's sort of like, your eyes lock with someone and everything changes. They become your whole world, the reason you breathe. You'd do anything to protect them. It's like a soulmate of sorts, they are yours and you are fully theirs, for whatever they need. And Emerson?" he took a large shaking breath then continued, "You're my imprint."

HA like I said before terrible human being, so I left this on a clift ;)))) Please like and give me a follow!