Chapter 5

Wowza. Chapter 5 is a go people, buckle your seatbelt lady's and germs cause this chapter is going to be a depressing ride!
Enjoy!! -Trina

After finishing the dinner I cooked the boys, myself included, all piled up around the tv to watch the game. I was sat in a love seat, ironic I know, with Sam tightly pressed against my side. We haven't said a word to each other since our little tango behind the door in his room. I honestly have no idea what's happening. I've known the poor guy for a few hours and I'm practically drowning in his brown eyes. The places where our bodies are touching are burning. Not necessarily a painful burning, but like when water is so hot it burns cold. Shit shit shit. ABORT! HE'S MOVING HIS ARM. He stretches his large arm around my shoulders and gently placed his hand on my arm, lazily drawing circles. I glance at Jake with wide eyes and he looks back at me with a knowing look and a smirk. I feel like I'm the butt of a bad joke. I check the time on my watch at realize it's 1 o'clock am! I've been here since 6 pm! I place my my cold hand on Sam's thigh and push myself up off the couch, quickly pulling down the short shirt on my body. I turn around and I'm met with a red faced Sam, holding the same look as back in his room. I must of flashed him...kill me. "Ok guys! I've had loads of fun but its late so I'm going to head home." I say with a smile. I hear lots of replies from everyone none of which are distinguishable. Sam and I both walk back to the kitchen, which is connect to the laundry room. And grab my dried clothes. I make my way back to the front door and with my hand on the knob Sam speaks, "I'll walk you out." Sam says gruffly behind me while slinging his arm around me. We walk to my pick up and he easily opens my jacked up door and looks at me expectantly. I stare at him wide eyes and an open mouth. "How..." I say slowly, "How did you get that open? The door always sticks." He just shrugs and helps me in. "I'll send Jacob over tomorrow to fix the door, come by again later this week. I'll fix dinner this time." He says with a small smile. I simply nod, hop in, put the truck in drive, and pull out onto the main road. As I'm driving I slowly come to the realization. These people just welcomed me like they've know me for years. They must want something from me, I scoff, just like every person I left back in Texas. I need to stay away from them. Once they get whatever they want they'll drop me and I'll be more broken then I was before. My heart breaks at the realization. I'm on a wooded road and I slowly pull over. I quickly get out of my truck and slam the door behind me. I walk through the opening of the woods with my hands in my head and tears in my eyes. It's happening again. The darkness I ran away from is catching up to me. I don't know if my little blue house and Johnny are going to save me. I need to stay away from Sam and the others, no matter how much it hurts, it's just better that way. I hop back in, and pull back on the road. With that mind set I wipe my tears, and head home with howls sounding far behind me.

Ok so I freaken published it without if being finished and I almost cried in class!!! It's a little short, my apologies. Hope y'all liked this chapter even though Emerson got all in her feels. Love y'all!! -Trina