Chapter 4

Hello you lovely people! TBH I sorta put a hold on writing for a few reasons, but a sweet comment has gotten me back on my feet! Thank you!!!!
On another note this story is set after breaking dawn, enjoy and comment :))))

"OK!" I screamed, "WHO SLAPPED MY ASS WITH THE SPATULA!?!" I whipped my head around the crowded kitchen with fury shown in my eyes. I kindly decided to cook these boys dinner, using my own time and someone pulls something like this! They're all lucky I'm pretty much finished. I look at each boy in front of me and my eyes land on Embry, who's holding a spatula in his hand. That fucktard is going to get it. I turn to my side and see Sam with steam practically coming out of his ears. Without hardly any thought, I gently place my hand on his chest, his face almost instantly softens and he glances down. "Hey mind holding this for me?" I say sweetly. I slowly hand him the spoon I'm holding and give him a cute wink. Holy moly this man is crazy good looking. Once he takes the spoon I take off towards Embry and chase him out the small house.

"Better run Embry! Johnny says Emerson can pack a punch!" Jacob screams from the doorway. I chuckle a little bit remembering the time I socked Johnny in the arm when he told me I couldn't survive on my own. He had a bruise for a week....I finally catch up to him and sick my foot out, successfully tripping the poor kid. I get in front of him and get in a fighting stance. I quickly take off my outer flannel and throw it to the watching boys, leaving me in a tight t-shirt and my pants. "Come at me bro." I say. "No no no no." Embry says uncertainty, "I don't hit females!" I look behind me at all the guys, giving them an are you kidding me face. "What, are you chicken man? Come on let's fight. It'll teach you not to hit people with cooking utensils, it's not nice." I finish with a frown. The moment I finished my sentence I charged at him. We rolled around on the ground play fighting, throwing weak punches and laughs here and there. Then all of a sudden the rest of them, minus Sam of course, all charge at me and dog pile. Ouch. "AHH WHO JUST PUNCHED MY FACE!" I screamed annoyingly. "Sorry!" Paul calls out, "I thought you were Seth." He finishes sheepishly. After that we all disperse and start walking inside.

"Em." Sam calls. Well that's new. He stalks towards me and gently grabs my face in his large and warm hands. "He actually hit you." He seethes. He's touching my face and I totally don't even mind. "It's fine." I start, "We were just messing around." "Yeah." He starts, but I still don't like them touching you." That was sort of creepy yet nice? I'm getting so many confusing feelings from Sam. He then yells in the direction of the house. "You boys better change! Don't get mud on my couches!" He turns to me then says, "Come on let's get you in the house, you must be cold. You can borrow a shirt of mine." I nod then follow him inside, him holding my hand, securely might I add.

We take the short walk upstairs, passing one room and a bathroom, then coming to stand in a room at the end of the hallway. Sam walks to a closet and rummages through for a minute then thrusts this arm out towards me. "Here." Sam says, handing me a huge black shirt. "I'll stick your jeans and shirt in the wash while we eat. There's a bathroom through that door if you want to take a shower real quick." I stand there rubbing the soft worn fabric between my fingers. I raise my eyes to his tall frame, "Thank you Sam, I haven't had this much fun in a really long time." I finish with a small smile. He looks down at me with a barely there smile and a nod. This man is too attractive for his own good. "I'll be right outside the door while you change." He says, then closes the door behind him. I start to peel off my muddy clothes and I quickly hop in the shower. After I finish I notice I smell exactly like the shirt Sam gave me, and even more like him. It's sad that I can make that distinction considering I've only know him for a few hours. But there's just something about him. I feel like I've know him for ages. And then there's the way Johnny and Billy acted, something's going on here. Eventually I'll find out.

I put back on my undergarments considering they weren't dirty or anything, then slip in the shirt. It goes down a little bit past my mid thigh, a little bit shorter than a dress I would normally wear, but I guess it's better than my dirty clothes. I open Sam's bedroom door and find him leaning on the wall across from me. He gives me a once over and his eyes turn somewhat predatory like. He quickly stalks over to me and pushes me back inside the room and closes the door. He slowly pushes me against the door and sticks my waist securely in his large hands. What the fuck is happening. I start breathing heavily when he pushes my wet hair behind my ear and rubs his soft lips against my neck. "Sam." I say breathlessly. He lowly groans and gives my neck a light peck. My hands rest tightly on his chest holding a fist full of his shirt. "You do something to me, that no woman has ever been able to do." He whispers with a husky voice. I slowly reply, "And what is that?" He lifts his face up and tangles one of his hands into my hair and answers with a smirk, "You'll just have to wait and find out." He then pulls away and walks into the hallway and pauses, "You coming?" I slowly nod and follow him to the kitchen to eat, with one of his hands resting snugly on my lower back. I think I need another shower.....

AH THE FEELS ARE KILLING ME ! I hope y'all enjoyed his chapter, I know it was short but there will definitely be more to come! Love you all ;))
- Trina