"You're very welcome, babe." He said pulling me in by the waist and kissing my cheek. I blushed and just snuggled into him, wrapping my arms around him again, and waiting for the other boys to get here with the key. They were actually pretty close and definitely saw what happened...

Louis looked even more on pain now. Was I really hurting him? I mean, I like him a lot but, does he like me? I really don't know. As Louis walked up to the door, he pulled the key out of his pocket and pushed it into the lock, then pressing on the door and opening it. We all walked in and I had let go of Liam, now walking over to Louis and lacing my arm around his waist. He smiled and I pat his chest. We all sat down, Harry and Liam across from me. I was in between Louis and Liam.

So we worked on our songs and such, and Louis just kept getting less bubbly and...him! He looked really sad and pitiful and I just wanted to scoop him up and snog his face off. He would probably kick me in the balls though. He looked down and fiddled with his fingers and I couldn't help but completely turn myself to face him and comfortingly place my hand on his knee. I scootched closer to him as the others boys continued chatting.

"Are you okay, Lou?" I asked, now putting my other hand on his back, rubbing soothingly.

He just nodded and still looked down. I gently grabbed his jaw and lightly pulled his face so that he had to look at me. "Boo..." I called him by his nickname, sighing. "Please tell me." He took a deep breath in as I moved my hand from his face back down to his leg.

"I can't tell you..." He looked away from me and leaned back in his chair, making me take my hands away. I don't know why but, because I cared about him so much, I got so frustrated and just lost it.

I groaned really loudly and stood up, while everyone shot their eyes towards me. "I'm going home, sorry lads."

I scootched back my chair and quickly sped out the door, causing lots of pain in my ankle. Louis called after me and I heard the boys gasping, obviously being shocked and very confused from what just happened.

As I got home, Louis' car pulled into my driveway as well. Oh god, he followed me home. Just what I need. I am already madly in love with him, now with a twisted ankle and lots of anger this isn't getting any better. I'm already very sad and mad at the same time, god I'm so hormonal! I tried opening my door but the key wasn't working, probably because I was panicking. I wasn't ready for Louis. I wasn't ready at all.

"Niall!" He called, sprinting up to me, right as I got to door to budge. I pushed it and quickly ran inside. But it was too late. Louis stopped the door with his foot. "Niall! Please, can I talk to you?"

I gave in to his beautiful voice, and opened the door back up. He stepped back as it started thundering. I jumped and screamed slightly. He tried to come in and comfort me but I surprised him by running inside and slamming the door with my foot. Oh gosh, great job Niall! You used your sprained foot. So I didn't actually close the door, and now I'm on the floor in excrutiating pain, while it's thundering. If you didn't know, I have am deathly afraid of thunder and lighting!

"Nialler!" Louis ran inside and quickly crouched down to me.

"I can't get up." I almost started crying. I am such a wimp. "I need help, Lou."

"Ni, be more careful. Gosh." He picked me up, and silently carried me to my bedroom, then laying me gently over the covers. He leaned down and swept the hair out of my face. The thunder crackled again and I jumped, as a tear formed in my eye and smoothly poured over the edge. "Baby... I can't leave you here. I have to stay now."

I actually smiled and held my hand over his, as it rested over my face. He went up and took off his shoes, shirt and trousers. I almost gasped as I saw a bulge in his boxers, mmm.... oh, and his nice and toned six pack. He eventually caught me staring and smirked. "Might as well get cozy, right?" He knows he's killing me, right? I thought in a mocking tone.

I decided to do the same since he will be sleeping here. Once I was only in my boxers, he hopped under the covers and I did as well. Yet, another bolt of lightning. I probably jumped the worst this time, seeming I was finally relaxed. Now? Not anymore.

"Come here. I can't stand seeing you like this." He grabbed me by the waist and shoulders and pulled me into him. I snuggled into his warm, soft chest and closed my eyes, moaning. I then wrapped my arms around him as he held me tighter.

"I'm sorry you had such a bad day, baby." I melted into his voice, especially when he called me baby again. "I really am."

I started rubbing his chest, also while I spoke. "It's more like you had a bad day. Why were you acting so sad earlier?" He didn't answer at first.

"I'd rather not say..." He spoke quietly.

I sat up and looked at him with squinted, mean eyes. "Why not? Come on! You're already here, snuggling with me fucking half naked and you can't tell me just why you had a bad day?" I sighed. "I'm confused."

"OK! I'll tell you!" He sighed closing his eyes. I layed back down on his chest and waited for the answer. "I... am... i-i-in love... with so-someone who doesn't... who doesn't love me back."

"Well who ever they are... they clearly don't see how perfect and amazing and wonderful a-and... " I looked up at him, and his lovely blue eyes. "...beautiful you are."

As I slowly started to lean in, and before I started closing my eyes, I saw Louis do the same thing. Well, he's not stopping me so I might as well continue... I soon felt his lips, lightly brush against mine, and I finally just went in for it and kissed him. It wasn't really a full on snog. More of just a sweet and passionate kiss. He tasted so sweet and so yummy!

As I leaned back, I whispered against his lips. "Who is it?" I asked dumbfounded.

"You, you ding-dong!" I just giggled at what he said and kissed him again, never wanting to stop. Ever.