I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"You can come in." I said politely but still half asleep.

I sat up in my bed, and I looked at who wanted to see me. There, stood in the doorway was my neighbour. My eyes widen with shock. Why is he in my house? No it can't be, this must be a dream. I look like a right mess in the morning, I hate my bed hair because it flies around every where and sticks up every where. I literally look like a cave woman when I wake up, and that's not a pretty sight.

"Good afternoon Maisie." Ashton grinned. Obviously from my appearance as I looked like a right mess. I wiped my hands around my face to wake me up.

"Good afternoon Ashton." I said whilst sitting on my bed. I was still processing the fact that my neighbour is randomly here. I was just watching him. He was just swaying back and forth, looking around my room.

There was an awkward silence. "You can sit down if you want." I said whilst patting my bed to signal Ashton to come and sit. I didn't exactly have any chairs in my room, apart from the one near my desk, but the was on the other side of my room. He seemed nervous and he came slowly and sat down.

I couldn't help but let out a giggled. "What's funny?" Ashton asked. "Oh nothing, it's just, you seem nervous." I said whilst poking his arm. He scratched the back of his neck. "See you are. Psychic Mai, I go by day!" I laughed. I don't know why he's nervous. Maybe it's because he randomly showed up at my house without letting me know.

"Wha-at, I'm not nervous!" Ashton protested. "Yes you are, I've noticed that when you're nervous you always scratch the back of your neck." I said playfully. "Oh yeah, you go bright red when you're nervous." Ashton shot right back. Oh no, here they come, I could feel my cheeks burning up.

"See, I think I'm the psychic now." Ashton said whilst laughing and poking my cheeks. I swatted his hands away otherwise my flushed cheeks will remain flushed. "Maybe we're both psychics?" Ashton said whilst doing some weird hand movements. "You're funny Ashton." I laughed.

"Thank you, thank you, it's what I'm known for." He winked. Did he just wink at me? I scratched the thought off. "I thought your thing was drumming ?" I teased. I caught him there because he paused for a minute. "Both." Ashton said whilst laughing.

"So how come you came round?" I asked whilst getting up to find my brush. I walked passed Ashton, and I could smell his storm aftershave. God, why do guys aftershave smells amazing, whereas for us girls, we just get light, flowery smells?

"I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out today, but you're still in bed." Ashton said shyly. "There's a thin call text." I joked. I walked over to my desk and sat down in front of the mirror. "Yes, but, I, uh." He froze. He had nothing to say. "I'm kidding." I reassured him. He smiled and leant closer, closer for me to see him on the reflection of the mirror. "So do you?" Ashton reminded me why he came here in the first place.

"Yeah sure, we can hang out today." I didn't see the harm in it. He probably just wants to get to know his neighbour. I wish I did back in England, but our neighbours didn't have kids my age, or any. I grabbed my brush and started brushing my hair in the mirror, I saw Ashton looking at me. "Yes?" I asked. I was kind of worried as to why he was just looking at me. Am I like a foreign species or something?

"You went to sleep in my clothes?" He grinned. I looked down and realised that I did in fact sleep in his clothes. I couldn't help it, I was tired last night. I couldn't be bothered to change. "Uh, yeah." I said shyly. "You look cute in it." Ashton said quietly. I don't think he was meant to say that because I looked straight at him through the mirror and his eyes went wide. Did he just say?