Injured

You had convinced your brother not to cut the trip short when you woke up. Suga had wanted to leave with you back to Seoul, but you argued you'd still be trapped to a bed either way.
He relented and decided to stay in Russia, the trip had been extended another week and a half for the boys to have a nice little vacation, so you still had two weeks left in the country.
The second day after you returned from the hospital you were laying in your room. You were wearing a cute nightgown and watching pride and prejudice. Your leg was propped up on what seemed to be a hundred pillows when taehyung came in With some hot soup for you.
"I have a sprained ankle Oppa, not a cold." You giggled as he sat the bed table across your lap and placed the bowl of soup on it.
"Soup is still good for you." He put the spoon in front of you for you to take.
"Oh. Feed me." You pouted playfully as he rolled his eyes at you.
"You Have a sprained ankle not wrist." He teased but still he dipped the spoon in your soup before blowing on it and putting it to your lips.
Parting your lips slightly, you couldn't help but smile happily when taehyung tipped the spoon into your mouth. "Oh. It's yummy." You complimented the food after you swallowed.
"Jin hyung made it." Taehyung brought the soup to your lips once more.
You ate the soup eagerly, happy to have Tae pampering you so well. "You take such good care of me."
Taehyung leaned in and kissed your lips gently, swiping his tongue across the bottom of your lip. "Of course. I can't let my jagi lay in bed with no one to help her. What kind of Oppa would I be? Hm?"
"How else can you take care of me?" You asked with your cheeks painted a soft shade of pink.
"Would you like more to eat? Or watch a movie together?" Taehyung asked, sitting the bed table with the empty bowl on the floor beside your bed. He knew you were flirting, but he was trying his best to divert your tactics.
"Ahh. No Oppa. I want you to take care of me. I need your help. Remember?" You wiggled your body slightly, sitting up all the way in bed before leaning over to where taehyung was sitting on the edge of your bed. Your hand found it's way to his thigh, ghosting across his hard-on. 
Tae grabbed your hand and put back in your own lap. "Behave Jagi, you are hurt."
"And if I don't behave?" You dared him, putting your hand back in his thigh. "Will you punish me?" Your eyes had turned into doe-like orbs, wide and waiting for an answer. 
Again, Tae moves your hand to you lap, but this time he held it there. "Don't push it jagi. You are in no place to be trying to fool around."
"It's just a sprained ankle Oppa. And there's dozens of positions to keep the pressure off it." You nudged your nose against his chin, turning your breathing ragged and heavy. "Like that one I really like. You know? Where you put one of my legs over your shoulder?"
Taehyung groaned at the memory of that position. His erection growing harder in his pants as he struggled to contain himself.
"Y/n-"
"Oppa-ya." You cut him off, tugging at your hand that was still trapped in his. "Please. I need you." You took your free hand, grabbing his hand that sat limp on your bed before guiding it in between your gown. "See?"
That did it, taehyung feeling the warmth underneath your underwear had him pushing your onto your back and grabbing your injured leg, locking it in place above his shoulder as he simply pulled your underwear to the side instead of removing them. "Let me know if you need to stop."
"I will." You gasped, still shocked at how fast he pushed you down. "Hurry," your voice came out in a needy whine as he was undoing his pants.

SKIPPING THE REAL SMUTTY STUFF AHHH

You had your hands held tight against taehyung's biceps one of his hands was wrapped around your leg and the other keeping your hips down as he pushed into you.
"Ah! Tae!" You couldn't help the cry that fell from your lips as you started to reach your climax.
"Hold On jagi. Ahh. you're to loud." He was trying to scold you.
"I'm Sorry! Please go faster!" You were trying your best to lower your voice, but it proved to difficult.
"Agh. Do I need to cover your mouth?!" He grunted out, his grip on your hip loosening.
"Yes!" You bit your lip now, embarrassed you couldn't stay quiet.
Just as tae's hand was about to cover your mouth, the sound of your door opening hit your ears.
"What's that noise, are you okay y/n-KIM TAEHYUNG I SWEAR I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" 
You let out a cry when your leg was dropped down suddenly and Taehyung was scrambling off the bed. "Yoongi hyung!"
"I SUGGEST YOU START RUNNING TAEHYUNG!"
With that, taehyung was running for the door, barely missing Yoongi's hand that flew for him.