Date

You and BTS landed in Sochi Russia, population less than one million, around 1PM after an eight hour plane flight. There wasn't a large ARMY fanbase in Russia, and especially not in a smaller Russian city, so there wasn't a crowd waiting at the airport like at some other countries. As soon as you landed, the boys left in a vehicle to film a special BTS!Run Episode, while you and a single manager took another vehicle to the home you were renting. "Behave for Manager Noona, okay?" Suga kissed the top of your head before he was being pulled to his vehicle.
"Neh. Have fun!" You climbed into the car that was waiting for you, clicking your seatbelt into place and sitting quietly beside the manager woman as you were driven to the rental home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The House was beautiful, four bedrooms (the managers and camera men were sleeping in a nearby hotel), three baths, and an outdoor swimming pool. Of course the pool was not up and running, it was March in Russia.
You immediately took full of advantage of the situation you were placed in, taking the master bedroom with a King sized bed and attached bathroom. It was a gorgeous room, well lit with a cute chair by a window to look out at the view. "Best part of getting here first. I get dibs on the best room," You were talking to yourself as you flopped down on the bed. "I could really use a nap..." Your head turned to the side, eyes closing as you let the warm embrace of sleep take you over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later it was the highly anticipated date day that Yoongi had cleared for you and Taehyung, and that Taehyung had planned and kept secret from you. After breakfast, you were ordered back into your room to change and get ready, having been told that a full days worth of activities had been planned for the two of you.

You came out of your bedroom with a light blue dress on and a pair of skin colored tights to keep your legs warm in the weather.

"Is this good enough for my special mystery date?" "Perfect, let's go

"Perfect, let's go. I will let you know first place is Observation Tower. Its on Akhun Mountain. Ready?"
"Ready."
Once You two reached the observation tower, Taehyung took you to the very top so you could see the view. "It's beautiful, yeah?"
"Oh. so pretty Oppa-ya."