We Need To Talk

Eleanor's POV

Today my little baby is turning 3 years old. She really is growing up so fast. Hunter and I have planned a surprise party for her today. We invited everyone, Luke, Caroline and their two boys, Blake and Miranda, Carrie and Mike, Hunter's parents, my dad and brother. My mom's brothers and sisters and their families, and a few other country artists. I had my dad come up early to get Natalie out of the house so we could set up everything. 

Hunters POV

I set up the tables outside and came inside to find Eleanor at the counter cutting vegetables. "Hey baby." I said walking up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and lightly kissed her neck. "Hey love." she responded leaning her head back on my shoulder. "Wait a second, why don't you have a shirt on?" She asked me. "What ever do you mean?" I asked mischievously. "Well one: I am wearing a tank top and I can feel your chest on my back, and two: I know that tone in your voice. What are you up to mister?" She said turning around in my arms. "Oh I don't know, maybe I just miss you." I said while slowly lifting up the back of her shirt and rubbing her back and slowly leaning in to kiss her. 

Eleanor's POV

"I missed you too." I replied in between kissing him and rubbing his shoulder blades. He moaned lightly which caused m to giggle. He pushed me against the counter and deepened the kiss just before the doorbell rang. "Ugh" He said and pulled away. "Just as things were getting good." He whispered. "You go get dressed, I'll get the door." I said then pecked his lips. 

Hunters POV

Every time, I'm telling you we get interrupted. Once I put on a shirt I walked back to the living room to see my parents. Once we hugged, Eleanor and my mom went to finish the food while my dad and I went to decorate the back yard. "So Nat sure is goring up fast huh?" My dad said. "Yah she is, I kind of miss having a baby around." I said to him. "Have you and Eleanor talked about having more kids?" He asked me. "No, but I can tell she wants mother one and I definitely want one also." I said walking over to him and handing him a water. "Well if it means anything, you two are amazing parents. Nat is a sweet little girl and I think you both are ready for another child. "Thanks dad, that really means a lot." I said hugging him. By the time we were done decorating people started arriving. 

Eleanor's POV

Hunter and I went to change before my dad brought Natalie back. "Hey we need to talk later tonight." Hunter said grabbing my wrist and turning me towards him. "O-Okay, should I be worried?" I asked. "No, nothing to worry about love." He reassured me giving me a quick peck on the lips. My dad told me that they just pulled up so everyone got ready. They walked in and she immediately saw the guys, "Uncle Matt, uncle Andy, uncle Sam, uncle Steve, Uncle Devo!" She yelled running up to each of them and giving them a hug. After that she ran to me and hugged me then ran into Hunter's arms. "Hey pumpkin, did you have a fun time with grandpa and ounce Brad?" He asked her. "Uh huh, we went and got ice cream." She said in her cute high pitched voice. 

Hunters POV

"He sweetie, we have a surprise for you in the back yard." I said. "Otay." She said excitedly. I carried her out to the backyard, once she saw all the people and decorations she wiggled in my arms until I put her down. She ran to everyone saying "Hi." Natalie and a few other kids were playing but then my mom called them over for cake. We sang Happy Birthday to her then dug in. All the kids looked so cute with cake all over their faces. A few hours later she was out like a light. Everyone said goodbye and left, we brought Nat up to bed but she woke up. I figured now it was time to give her her present. Eleanor handed her a mickey mouse stuffed toy. "What's this for mommy?" She asked. "Well sweetie do you remember how you always wanted to go to Disney world?" She asked Nat. "Yah." She said standing up on her knees now wide awake. "Well how would you like to go there next week." Eleanor asked her. That did it, she squealed and jumped on Eleanor hugging her. I took a picture, "@hunterhayes: Just told the munchkin that we are doing to Disney next week. I think she's happy, you tell me. @eleanorhayes" "Thank you, thank you, thank you." She said to me running over and hugging me. "You're welcome sweetie." I said kissing her forehead. Once we got her settled down and in bed Eleanor left and went to our room. 

Eleanor's POV

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked Hunter sat next to across from me on the bed and grabbed my feet putting them in his lap and started to rub them. He took a deep breath and said "How would you feel about having another baby?" all in one breath. "Hunter are you sure? Are you sure you have enough time for another baby?" I asked him. "Yes, I really want another baby with you Eleanor. I have more then enough time, now that the tour is over I am thinking of taking some time off to relax and spend time with my two favorite girls." He told me kissing my shin. "Okay, but can we want a little bit until I'm ready?" I asked him hesitantly. "Of course baby, we will try whenever you're ready." 

Love Y’all!! 

Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter & YouTube: @hunterhayesvt