Come on Tour With Me...

Hunters POV

We got back to Nashville around midnight, my parents said thy would keep Natalie for another night seeing as we were exhausted. When we got home we both showered and changed, we were out once our heads hit the pillow. I woke up in the morning to find my arms wrapped around Eleanor, her head was resting on my chest over my heart. She must have moved there during the night, I didn't want to take her so early so I just laid there watching her sleep. She looks better then she has in the past week, her dark circles were almost gone and she is starting to look more peaceful, no more crying in her sleep. After a while I looked at my phone and saw that it was 9:30, woah where did the time go I thought? I started rubbing her arm softly, after a few minutes she moaned, after that her eyes fluttered open. "Good morning love." I said then leaned down to kiss her. "Morning babe." She responded. "What time is it?" She asked while rubbing her eyes, still laying on my chest. "It's 9:30 sweetheart, we should go pick up Natalie soon." I said while rubbing her back. "Okay, I really miss her." She said. "Let's go get ready and go grab her." I said, sitting up on the bed which caused her to sit up as well. 

Eleanor's POV

Hunter and I showers and got ready than headed to the hotel his parents were staying at, I honestly don't know why they didn't stay at our house while we were gone, it would have saved them money but that's what they wanted to do so I didn't argue. On out way there I called them and told them we were headed over. Once we got to their room Lynette opened the door and invited us in. We talked while Leo was getting Natalie dressed. "How's mamma's baby girl" I said while smiling. She just looked at me with a huge grin and held her arms out to me. I took her and cradled her, she snuggled in to me and within minutes she was asleep. We stayed and talk for a little bit, Lynette told me to come with her. I handed Nat to Hunter and followed, she took me out to the balcony and closed the door. "How are you doing?" She asked while looking in my eyes, she is just like a mom, always being to tell when you are lying. I felt my eyes fill up with tears, I" miss her so much." All of a sudden a rush of emotions came over to me and Lynette wrapped me up in her arms. "It's okay sweetie, let it all out." She said while rubbing my back. "I never even got to say goodbye." I sobbed. Lynette just stood there comforting me, listening to everything I said. I was so grateful. "She is never going to get to know Natalie. I won't know how to tell her when she gets older and asks where grandma is. She pulled me back and looked back at me, "don't worry about things like that right now. Nat is still young, you've got a few more years to worry about all of that. Besides you know she loved you all more then anything, she will always still be with you in your heart. And she will always be watching over you, she'll be there whenever you need her." She told me while wiping a few stray tears. I felt such relief when she said that, she is like my second mom. "Thank you so much, I love you mom." I said. "I love you too baby girl." She said wrapping me in another hug. After I collected myself we walked back in. "There you too are, I was starting to get worried." Hunter said looking up at us. He noticed my red eyes and instantly said "Hey are you alright love?" I smiled and said "I am now." While looking at Lynette. 

Hunters POV

We headed to go get something to eat with my parents since they would be heading home the tomorrow, we went to Olive Garden since it was Eleanor's favorite. Eleanor got me to share her Pumpkin cheesecake with her and I do admit it was delicious, I can see why she gets it everyone she comes here in the fall. Since it was still relatively early and a nice evening we all went for a walk and ended up at a park. I brought Natalie over to a little horse ride for kids, she loved it. She was giggling and squealing. Eleanor was taking all sorts of pictures. She has loved photography ever since I've known her, she was always taking pictures at family events and taking pictures if scenery. I got an idea, what if she became my photographer at concerts and on tour? Hmm I might have to ask her, she would be stuck at home all the time and I would have her and Nat with me all the time. This is perfect!! 

Eleanor's POV

I loved watching Hunter play with Natalie, he was such a good father. I was taking pictures for the scrapbook I was making with pictures of Nat growing up. I made sure to get some with Leo and Lynette also. I started thinking, maybe I would start saving up for that camera I had always wanted, I love taking pictures it's so much fun. I could maybe start a small photography business, yah maybe this could work. I noticed Hunter was looking at me with a smirk, "What are you looking at me like that for Mr, Hayes." I said "oh nothing Mrs. Hayes, I just love you." He responded then scrunched up his nose. I did the same thing in response, we've been doing that a lot lately. It's kind of become our thing. We headed back home after Natalie started yawning and rubbing her eyes. We said goodbye and left. Once we got home I put Natalie down in her crib, I watched her sleep for a few minutes until I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. "She's beautiful isn't she?" I said. "Just like her mother." He said while kissing my neck." "Oh quite the charmer aren't we." I said while turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck, playing with the hair at the end. "Oh always." He responded back a little cockily. I stuck my tongue out at him after he said that. "Hey I gotta head out for a little bit." He said then pecked my lips. "But we just got back." I whined. "I know, an hour tops." He said while smiling that smile that he knows I can't say no to. "Okay fine." I said. "Okay I'll be back in a bit, I love you sweetheart." He said kissing me. "I love you too." I said while hugging him then watching him turn around and leave. I decided to sit down and read a book while I had some down time since Natalie was asleep. I almost fell asleep myself before I heard the door open. I sat up and saw Hunter walk in with a bag and a grin on his face. "What are you up to?" I asked him suspiciously. He just shrugged and sat down next to me, picking up my legs and laying them across his lap. He handed me the bag and I hesitantly opened it and pulled out the expensive camera that I had told him about almost a year ago that I wanted to get for photography. "What's this for?" I asked him holding it up, I was honestly confused. "I want you to become my photographer and come on the road with me, I want Natalie to come to of course." He said. "Hunter, I don't know what to say..." 

Love Y’all!! 

Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter & YouTube: @hunterhayesvt