Finally

Eleanor’s POV:

Did that really just happen? Did he really just ask me to come with him? He was looking at me with the look of nervousness and fear. I could tell he was waiting for an answer. Of course I’ll go with you Hunter!! A look of relief washed over his face before he picked me up and spun me around then did something I did not expect. He put me down and softly grabbed my face while looking at me with so much love, after a few seconds we both started to slowly lean in. When our lips touched I instantly felt sparks, this has never happened to me before. Granted this is my first kiss, yes I am 22 years old and I have never had my first kiss but I have only dated one guy and I didn’t really like him in that way. After what seemed like an eternity we both pulled away and pressed our foreheads together. We just stared into each others eyes, we knew that this was meant to be. 

Hunter’s POV:

The kiss that we just shared was the most magical thing I’ve ever felt in my life. I don’t know about her but I felt fireworks when our lips finally met, and I could feel butterflies in the pit of my stomach. No girl has ever made me this happy by just being around her. After what just happened between us I just had to ask, “Eleanor, will you be my girlfriend?” “Yes” she replied simply, then I pulled her in for another kiss. I held her face in my hands while she had her hands on my hips. We just stood on the porch hugging for a bit before I left to go back to the hotel. “I’ll see you tomorrow morning, early okay? We’ll go to get Starbucks before we head on the road” I said while stroking her long brown hair while looking into her eyes. I could tell she was tired because she was trying to hide small yawns. I chuckled and hugged her again. I pulled away “I’ll goodnight sweetheart, I’ll see you tomorrow” I said before we kissed again. She said goodnight and then went inside. I walked back onto the bus with a smile and everyone knew what happened. I just walked back to my bunk and pulled out my phone. 

To: Eleanor

Goodnight, sweet dreams babe! :)

Eleanor’s POV:

I heard my phone go off and I pulled it out to be greeted with a text from Hunter

From: Boogaloo

Goodnight, sweet dreams babe! :)

I smiled and replied back. 

To: Boogaloo

Goodnight love, see you tomorrow! :)

Still Eleanor’s POV: I went to sleep thinking of my amazing boyfriend and how lucky I am to have him. The next morning I woke up to my phone blaring Wild Card, I immediately picked it up. I love hearing Hunter’s voice don’t get mr wrong, but it’s way to early for that. I answered the phone and was immediately met with an perky Hunter, “Good morning babe” Ugh, morning I replied. “Someone’s not a morning person I see” he replied with sass. Oh no I am, just not this early in the morning. That caused him to laugh and tell me that they were about ready to leave to come pick me up. When we got off the phone I rolled out of bed and went to do the normal morning routine of showering and brushing my teeth. I got dressed and put my hair in a messy bun because I didn’t feel like dealing with it today since I was so tired. I walked down the hallway with my bags to find my mom sitting on the chair and my dad still sleeping on the couch which wasn’t unusual. He has been sleeping on the couch for close to 10 months. My mom looked up with tears beginning to form, I could tell this wasn’t going to be easy for her. I pulled her into a hug and assured her I would be fine, but she was still a blubbering mess. My dad had woken up at this point because my mom was so loud. They asked when Hunter would be there to pick me up, and I them it should be any time now. Finally the doorbell rang and I stood up grabbing my bags, but before I could move my dad said “You are not going anywhere until I meet this boy.” Uh oh...