This Can't Be Happening

Eleanor’s POV

I can’ believe that just happened. I can’t believe I am engaged to Hunter. This is all so surreal, but I am so happy!! We were in the middle of one of his bear hugs, one that everyone loves when he pulled away. “I’m so happy you said yes, I honestly had doubts.” He said looking at me in the eyes then leaned in to kiss me again. “So this is why you were so nervous and off today?” I asked him. “Yah kind of” He said shyly. "Well now it all makes sense, but why would I have said anything else?" I questioned while rubbing his cheek. "Well I just, I don't know I guess" I didn't know if you were ready for am everything that comes with the life I live." "Baby, I may not be ready for all of that but I know that we can get through it together side by side. And there is no other way I would have it, I love you so much." I told him rubbing his arm to halo reassure him. "Okay good, I love you too Eleanor" he said and kissed my nose. After that we went to hug his parents, of course they were thrilled. When I was hugging Lynette she started crying which of course made me cry. "I'm so happy that you said yes. I can't believe you guys are getting married" she said almost sobbing. "I can't wait to finally call you my daughter in-law." She said and pulled away to hold my face in her hands to look at me. "I'm so happy to become part of this family." I said smiling. "And don't be afraid to start calling me mom right away, it'll be nice to have a girl in the family. Not that I don't like Hunter but you know what I mean." She told me laughing mainly because Hunter had come back over to is looking hurt. "Wow mom thanks I really feel the love." He said putting his hand on his heart. 

Hunter's POV

"Aww it's okay hunny." Eleanor said leaning over to kiss my cheek. "Thanks love, I can always count on you." I said kissing me back. We all sat in the living room talking about the wedding, starting to plan it already. Eleanor and I have decided we were going to have about a year or two engagement because we have only been dating for a little while, we both decided that we should so we can get to know each other more. I noticed Eleanor get a little more quit as time went on but she was probably just tired. My parents and I were talking about her parents and what they are like when my parents started quietly motioning me to look at Eleanor, she had fallen asleep. Poor thing, she had a big exciting day. I told my parents that we were going to head to bed since her and I were going to do a little exploring before we left for our plane back to Nashville. I brought her to my room and we both changed then went to sleep. "Goodnight my beautiful fiancé." I said to her kissing her lightly in the lips as to not wake her up. She turned and laid on my chest and went to sleep. Life for me is going great. 

Eleanor's POV

Hunter and I woke up and had breakfast with his parents, then went out to look around and explore since I had never been here before. We went to all of his favorite spots of his growing up and had a blast. It was around 6 when we decided to head back. Hunter and I were sing at the top of our lungs to the songs on the radio, we were currently listening to Leave Love Alone by the Amazing Carrie Underwood. I looked to my left to look at Hunter, he was jamming out just enjoying himself, that's when I saw it. Headlights headed straight towards his side of the car. "Hunter, look out!" I screamed before I heard a crash and everything went black...