New Home

Hunters POV

I pulled up to my house and I heard eleanor gasp. I chuckled, gosh she's so cute. I parked the car and walked to her side, I held my hand out to her to help her out. She grabbed it and slowly got out, still wide eyed and her jaw was still dropped.

Eleanor's POV

"Close your mouth, you'll catch fly’s." Hunter said breaking me out of my trance strung at his, or I guess our house. We walked hand in hand to the door, we paused for him to unlock the door and walked in. It looked even better on the inside. Even though it was decorated in a way where you could tell he did it himself (all manly), it was perfect. "Woah, this is your house, you love here?" I was finally able to get out. "Well what did you think silly" he said chuckling. 

Hunter's POV

"Well technically, we love here now." I told her standing behind her wrapping my arms around her waist from behind and resting my head on her shoulder. We went up to our room and unpacked her stuff. We finally finished around 6pm. We were feeling to lazy to cook anything so I decided to take Eleanor out for a relaxing dinner. After dinner we walked around for a little bit, she was in awe of everything. It was definitely different then Vermont. "Thank you so much for bringing me here, I love you so much." She exclaimed hugging me and kissing my cheek. "You're welcome sweetheart, I love you too." I replied kissing her back.

Eleanor's POV

We got in the car and headed back home. When we got there, we changed into pjs then got a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cookies and Cream ice cream to share. After eating that we brushed our teeth and got back into bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist protectively and pulled me close to him while I buried my head into his chest. "Goodnight Eleanor, I love you." He said then kissing my forehead. "Goodnight Hunter, I love you too." I whispered back. I fell asleep listening to the sound of his heart beating. How did my life get so amazing?