Terminus (Chapter 15)

Casey's POV

I didn't like the idea of dropping my gun to the ground. But I did anyway, if that meant us being safe, then okay.  The man who seemed to be in charge came over to us with two others and they patted us down.  The man, Garrett, patted me down which made me feel even more uncomfortable.

"We came here for sanctuary.  The girl, Casey, she's immune.  She's been bit and scratched, nothing as happened in the last year."  Rick said and Garrett smiled.

"You gonna save the world princess?"  He asked and I glared at him.

"Don't call me that."  I spat.

"What you've got a boyfriend or something?"  He joked and I glanced at Carl who was looking at me.  "Oh, this kid your boyfriend.  I see, you got dibs kid, my bad."  I rolled my eyes at him.

We were lead outside where a lady, who was cooking meat, stood talking to us about Terminus. Rick had the same idea of what was going on.  Prison guard uniforms, Glenn's watch, why did they have these things.  I smacked the food out of Carl's hands and he gave me an odd look.

"There's nothing to be scared of here."  The woman smiled.

"In a world like this there is everything to be scared of."  I replied.

It happened so fast, the gun fire, the running. These people, they weren't good. I dropped my gun to the ground eyeing the gun men around us, there was to many. I knew it was a bad idea telling them I was immune.

"Ring leader, step to your left." He hesitated. "Do what we say and the boy and girl go with you. Don't do what we say and the boy dies. As for the girl, well, she'll be our little lab rat." I grabbed Carl's hand looking at Rick and nodding. He started walking for the large compartment that had a white A on it.

"Now the archer." Daryl started walking glancing between all of us.

"Samurai." Michonne gave us weary glances and I nodded to her. "Come on, in that order. Ring leader, archer, samurai."

"The other two!" Rick shouted angrily as they lined up.

"Kid go, Immune stay."

"That's not the deal!" Rick shouted.

"I'm messing with you, princess Immune, go." He spat and I followed.  "Ringleader, open the door and step in."

Rick looked at me and I nodded, he followed orders and they all followed him in.  I had second thoughts about running, but I wasn't about to leave them behind.  I stepped up the steps shakily and the door closed behind me.

"This is bullshit."  I mumbled.

"Casey?"

My face lit up as I heard a familiar voice, Glenn.  He came from the other side out of the dark, Maggie was beside him.  Sasha was on the other side of her, Bob behind Sasha, and others I don't know were there.  I ran to the two of them and hugged them tightly.

"They're our friends, they helped us."  Glenn said motioning back to them.

"Your friends are our friends." I smiled.

"I'm Tara."  One girl smiled, I recognized her, she was with the Governor, but if they trust her so do I.

"I'm Abraham, this is Rosetta, Eugene.  Eugene here knows the cure."  Abraham smiled and I chuckled.

"To bad, we got our own cure."  I replied.

Eugene gulped and his eyes moved around the room.  Rosetta crossed her arms not believing me.

"What cure?" She asked.

"Me."  I replied stepping up to her.

"You're the cure?"  She asked getting in my face.

"She's immune."  Rick said and she stepped back.

"No one is immune." Eugene said and I chuckled again closing my eyes.  I opened them and they radiated red, they all stepped back in fear.

"These people are going to be sorry."  Rick said looking through the cracks.

"Why?" Abraham asked.

"They're screwing with the wrong people."

We spent the rest of our time planning our way out, making weapons out of everything we could.  I just wanted to punch through the walls but they would kill one if the others before I finished.  Rick just wanted Carl and I to stay back and be ready for anything.  So I laid my head on his shoulder listening to Daryl tell Maggie about Beth.  She was alive.

I wrapped my hand in Carl's and he sighed leaning his head on mine.  Maggie looked back at us and smiled and I smiled back.  I looked at Carl and he was looking at me.  I smiled at him, and he returned the smile.  Sometimes it feels like in the end it's him and I.

"We got four pricks coming our way."  Daryl said.

"Remember the plan, aim for the eyes then the throat."  Rick said as we all positioned our selves.

"Stand back against the wall!"  The door didn't open, the roof did, and a small smoke bomb fell in. 

Smoke filled the room and I felt hands grab me.  I was thrown out of the cart along with Rick, Daryl, Glenn, and Bob.  The smoke didn't effect me, but the others were nearly passed out.  They were thrown against a metal bath looking thing.  And I was tied up around a chair in front of it.

"What's the girl doing?" One man asked.

"Garrett wants her to watch."  The other shrugged.

It happened so fast, four men were hit over the head with a bat.  And then their throats were sliced open.  But I wasn't going to break free until one of my guys were threatened.  Glenn was next, but they stopped as Garrett walked in.  He smiled at me and I glared back.

"Shot count?"  He asked the two guys.

"Thirty eight."  The other was silent and he was about to hit Glenn.

"Shot count!" Garrett said louder.

"Sorry man, I forgot to count."  He sighed.

"Count your shells after this."  He looked at me and took the rag out of my mouth.  "Enjoying this princess?" He asked.

"Go to hell." I mumbled.

He held a knife to my face and I closed my eyes as they went red.  I heard the four in front of me start to get angry and panic as the knife went over my cheek.  I felt it, but no blood or pain came from it.

"What the hell?"  He did it again, and finally he tried to stab my leg but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and he looked at me surprised.  "You are just full of surprises."

Bob started speaking and he moved from me to Bob.  Bob tried to solve things but failed, then he went to Rick.  After a minute, and a knife to Bob's eye, Rick told Garrett where out bag was and what was in it.

"Make it fast."  He told the two men.

They were about to hut Glenn when shots were fired.  Garrett attempted to radio in, but nothing happened.  And finally something went off that the left the whole building shook. God I hope this is our way out.

Helloooo Immunies!!! OH MY GOD CHANDLERS HAIR! Hope your 2018 has been going good!  Mine has been pretty eventful, I'm in two plays now, Wizard of Oz as an Ozian and Peter Pan as Tic Tic Crock the crocodile who ate hooks hand.  Yeah I'm playing at guy part but it's fun!!! The song is Him and I by Halsey!  I hoped you enjoyed.