Alright, 0 days without an accident (chapter 3)

Casey's POV

I ran over to the wine and beer section to find the new guys Bob buried under it. Everyone come around asking him if he's ok while we try to get it off him. I could easily do it one hand, but I swore not to in front of people.

I heard creaking from above and then the roof caved in. Walkers were falling inside and everything was chaos. They still couldn't get the shelf off Bob. I used the gun I found and shot six walkers down then the gun was out.

Walkers went for Bob and everyone trying to get it off him. I knew what had to be done. Either that or people die. I closed my eyes and my heart started pumping fast. My eyes opened and some people were staring.

"Move." My voice said, monstrous like always.

They moved out of the way and I grabbed the shelf. I lifted it up, no, flung against the wall taking down a few walkers. Bob got out and ran away. We killed off other walkers andO grabbed the basket and I ran for the door. I heard a scream and turned to see Zach on the ground. A walker was all over him and I stood shocked, but then kept going.

I got on Daryl's bike and waited for him.  He finally came it with the others and we drove away.  At least I still have my basket. 

At the prison I went into my cell and put down the basket. I took out all of the stuff I got for the kids and set it on my bed.

I walked out and found Hershel sitting down reading the Bible.  I put the bottles of alcohol in front of him and he laughed. 

"Wow. And you got the good stuff." He said looking at them.

"I know you don't drink anymore but I thought you guys could use s break, lay back a little."  I replied.

"That's a good idea."  He said and I smiled.

I brought the toys I got for Judith and laid it in her crib.  Then I gathered up all of the things I got for the kids and put it back in the basket.  They must be in story time right now.

I walked into the room and I was a little shocked.  Carol was teaching the kids knife techniques.

"Casey."  Carol said.

"Sorry to disturb but I brought you guys some stuff."  I said dropping it in front of them.

"Don't tell Rick."  She said.

"Don't worry, its good for them to know."

"Thanks."

"Well come on guys I got this for you!"  I said and they cheered grabbing stuff.

"May I be excused, I'm not feeling well."  Patrick said.

"Well out there no matter what you're feeling you can't stand down."  Carol said.

"Well I just don't want to puke all over you guys."  He said.

"Here, if your stomach is hurting just drink some of this.  The little carbonation it has left will help."  I said handing him a bottle of ginger ale.

"Thank you Casey."  He said.

I smiled and he walked out taking large sips of the soda.  Something didn't feel right though.

I heard something fall and we all jerked our heads to see Carl.

"Please don't tell you dad." Carol said.