"Of course you do." I mumble sarcastically.

Finally, I manage to get the dress situated comfortable and I open the door and see Chandler leaning against the door frame, smirking, "Damn." I feel myself blush as I push a strand of hair behind my ear.

"It's kinda short though don't you think?"

"I like it short." he smiles.

I roll my eyes, "Ha.Ha."

I still look like crap, except for the dress. But my hair is still messy and my eyes are coated in black mascara and eyeliner from the previous night.

"Oh Lord. I'm a mess."

"Nah, you look fine." Chandler jumps in.

"Ha!" I say and watch him shake his head at me.

I drag a brush through my hair and begin straightening it, after I get all the snarls out.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"12:15. We got time don't rush."

"Is that what you're wearing?" I ask, scanning his outfit-blue jeans and a grey v-neck.

"Nope, I was gonna go change, but I got distracted, watching you." he winks.

"What's up with the cheesy lines today, babe?" I laugh, continuing to straighten my hair.

"I'll go get changed."

"You do that." and with that, he's out of my room.

After I straighten my hair, I begin on the makeup, oh, the makeup. Just the usual, concealer, foundation, and then I decide to try a smoky eye. It actually goes pretty well, for it being like the second time I've done one before. Then I apply a line of eyeliner and some mascara. I stare at myself in the mirror, running my hands through my long blonde hair.

How did someone like Chandler end up with someone like me?

My thoughts are interupted by Chandler stepping into the bathroom, "Wow you look. . .I-I don't even know what to say." he says placing his hands on my hips, and pulling me to him.

"Then don't say anything." I say and pull his face to mine, connecting our lips. My hands reach up to his long brown locks once more, pressing his face harder against mine as our lips move, continuously. Chandler's hands move up my hips and to my back, where he grips my side and pushes me away, "Our ride is here." he smirks.

"Our. . .ride?" I say as Chandler drags me out of the bathroom.

"Wait! I don't even have shoes or my purse or anything!" I say yanking my arm free of his grip.

"Got the shoes!" he says holding up a pair of black flats. He knows me too well.

"Okay, hang on." I say and run to my nightstand, grabbing my phone and Tasia's purse, because I actually don't have one. "Ready!" I smile and run to Chandler. He hands me the shoes to slip on and we run down the hallway to the elevator.

"Time?" I ask, "12:45" he replies after checking his phone. We ride in the elevator in silence, as he looks my body up and down.

"Oh, will you knock it off for once?" I laugh, "By the way, you look quite handsome, yourself." I smile. He's wearing khaki pants and a blue and black plaid shirt, with the sleeves rolled up of course.

"Thanks, babe." he says kissing me on the cheek. When we reach the bottom floor, the elevator doors open up to about twenty different guys standing, waiting to get in. They're all extremely sweaty. They probably just got back from the gym or something. I feel my face blush as I meet the eyes of the guys as I walk by. I'd never seen any of them. I look at Chandler, who's guiding me through the crowd and shooting death glares at the guys.