Christmas Tale 3

I opened my present to see a painting of the family scared and lost. In a deserted city with platform separated and flying apart with blocks flying everywhere.  With a signature from Mama Joe, my face shook with fear of what happened to the last incident Gumball had with the future.

"Hey isn't that us?" Gumball asked as Darwin followed him. "Yea and look who painted it." I showed them the painting and and Gumball's eyes grew.
"OH MY GLOB WERE GONNA BE STRANDED IN THE UNIVERSES MISRAKES!!!!" I looked at them confused, " we'll tell you about that later but now we have to barricade he doors install cameras and preserve food." They demanded and was about to leave, " No whatever happens in the future depends on your actions. If you lock yourselves in the house then it will somehow bring it along like in the picture." "Anais is right Gumball we need to think about this rationally. We have to think how to avoid this from happenning." Darwin suggested
" No.... We have to try to find someone who has experience in this kind of thing." I thought, "But we don't know anyone who has experienced it except for Marvin and he's angry at dad for eating his motorchair thinking it was food." Darwin panicked.
  "But there's one other, Cob..." Darwin gasped. " You mean Rob?" I asked him, "yeah, yeah whatever he's name is let's go!" We ran out of the house to see Marvin with his angry face on sitting on a wooden folding chair.

This story is taking more longer than I expected yet again.. . WE HIT 5.5 K IM SO HAOPY THX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIA STORY I LOVE Y'ALL :3 I MAKING MORE OF THIS STORY AND TWISTS ARE INVOLVED BEWARE... HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED,.......