The Wattersons

You are a normal person who moved to Elmore. You are a human, mostly in your old school, you are the most beautiful girl and with the personality of gold. You woke up in bed, you stretched and changed into your clothes which were a a white and gold striped t-shirt with gold in the middle and earrings of glitter(homemade but good at it so it's an amazing item) with a skirt with white and diamond stripes all around. You then brushed you brunette(is that how you spell? >_<) and used your mouth wash.
(Y/n) POV
   I fell down the stairs with a yelp "ow"
   "Don't hurt yourself sweetie, don't want bad luck on the first day of school." Mom said "okay mom , say you wouldn't have any tips for schools do you?"
"Actually I do, and that is to not bang everyone in your way." We both laughed. "Bye mom," and with that I closed the door to the sound of engines behind. It was the bus, with my bag I went up and sat beside a blue meerkat? I think that he's a meerkat. I ignored it and opened my comic book about Nill(a cat superhero with his sidekick, Mr Wobbles) I was engrossed with the comic I didn't see 2 figures near me. "Dude those are us," "How can you tell?" "First of all, it features a CAT and his sidekick MR WOBBLES," I gave up and looked at them with a 'I'm annoyed' look. "Woah, she's ho-I mean sorry." The cat said. "It's ok."
"My name is-" he was cut off by a fish with legs. "Darwin and Gumball,"
"(Y/n), nice to meet me you and my friends call Whisker,"
"Why?"
"I'm part cat, my dad is a cat and my moms human."
"Cool! Nice to meet you too! We should hang."
"Why do you say that?"
"Cause you're the only other cat in this town."
Darwin kept looking at me. Well.... the whole bus was looking at me and I saw the bus driver looking at me instead of the road. "CAR!!!" I shouted at with swift he turned. It was so weird, we reached school and I held my books and walked to the school. It looked dazzling. "So... Whiskers, which class are you in?" Gumball asked
"Well... Ms Simian,"
"Cool same class!! But with out, she's a nags like a superhero with the power to nag until the opponent's ears bleed."
I giggled uncontrollably and that made Darwin and Gumball smile. We walked into class and Ms Simian was an ape?? She introduced me and I, as a stage fright person just waved and said, "hi, I'm (y/n) but my friends call my Whiskers and I'm from London. I smiled and they all clapped, it was quite weird. When I sat down, Gumball said something, "Whiskers, you're real lucky, Ms Simian usually don't introduce new student."
"Yeah totally, when class was dismissed, I got my notes organised and was confronted by a multicoloured cloud figure like person. "Hi my name is Tobias and baby you're the most beautiful person I've met,"
"Thx? I gotta go." I attempted to walk off but he blocked me again.
"Kiss?" He said and I blushed like crazy, I gave a 'awkward face and just pushed aside him and said sorry. I walked off finding Gumball, "oh, hey Whiskers, this is Penny, Penny this is Whiskers." He told showing a golden figure with wings and antler horns on her sides of her head. "Wow, you the real deal," she said, "everyone's talking about you," I blushed. "Oh Gumball, I'm sorry but me and my family are moving," she held her tears as Darwin came and heard everything, just then Gumball shattered down into glass,
"How did he do that?" I said in confusion. Darwin showed a 'wow, nice move' face to Gumball. "Apparently, Gumball or Elmore is really weird."
After like 3 minutes they parted. "Well, guys you two just talk to each other while I go home." He ran off the door ,
"Hey do you wanna have dinner with us?" Darin asked me with a cute smile. I patted him, "let me ask my mom."
Hey mom can I go have dinner with friends?
                                   Oooo, are they        
                                   Boys?
Mom!!!yes mom they are
                                   I knew it just
                                   Don't come back
                                   Late
Kk mom Byeeee!

"Well, I can !!" I told Darwin, who then smiled broadly. "Cmon, lets walk there," he said. We then encountered a lot of beautiful scenery as the Sun set. As we reach the house, he turned to me and said, "this is the place!"
"How did Gumball get here so fast?"
"He used the shortcut."
"What??Why didn't we used the shortcut??" I shot him my death face
"I just wanted to have time together." He then blushed, I awed at him for his cuteness and gave a peck on his cheeks and his reaction was placing his hands on the kissed location and his smile got broader. After that, we walked at the door and he knocked it and a tall female cat whose wearing a grey skirt and a white shirt opened the door. "Hi Mrs.Mum!" Darwin said to her, "Darwin who is his real deal here."
"She's Whiskers, my new and good friend." He then smiled at her.
"Whiskers? I always thought that was a male name." I shot her with a seriously face and she shot back a frightening face which made me show a sorry face, "Nicole Watterson, nice to meet you Whiskers," as she shook my hand, "Dinners, is not finished and while waiting please Darwin and Whiskers, try to calm Gumball cause Anais is not really helping and I need to settle your father's habit of eating the butter." I nodded and she patted my head and we walked in as she cracked her knuckles and neck, she gave a big step and ground shook. "RICHARD!!" She yelled and walked intimidatingly to what seems to be the kitchen. What a day it was
Word count:1016