Part 1

"Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard"

Farha's POV

BRYANK! BRYANK!! BRYANK!!!

The irritating sound of the alarm woke me up at 7 am

ARGGHHHH...." I groaned, covering my ears with my hands. This was the third time the alarm sounded... I was so tired from the marina's birthday party last night. I checked my phone...HOLY SHIT!!!, I was late for my morning classes...

After I showered for fifteen minutes, I stood beside my two-story closet with my hands clasped together.

I heaved a long impatient sigh. I was there for nearly fifteen minutes trying to pick a dress. I rolled my eyes and picked a trouser and a strip lined shirt from my closet.

I had no time to put some makeup or lip balm on...I was so late and had to catch the bus which I knew I might likely miss... The struggles of a medical student.

****

Oh no! I am going to be late.

I was running now, like running for my life. My heart was pumping so hard.

Whew!! I stopped trying to catch my breath.

I didn't miss the bus, what a relief...i wiped the sweat off my forehead.

I was just in time when the bus arrived at the bus station. I was so relieved.

I saw my class rival, Asiya when I entered the bus. I closed my eyes trying to gather up all the courage and walk confidently. What a bad morning...

"Hi Farha, you look like a mess"

I know right I thought silently but ignoring her without glancing at her...

Asiya is a very proud and arrogant girl with a stony look. She is Turkish. She is very intelligent as she scores high points in class.. last summer I passed her with 2points which made her furious and mad at me. She is the last born in her family which tells us how spoilt she was. Her father is a powerful business tycoon here in Turkey. I wonder what happened to her driver which made her ride a bus.

Dling dling dlinggg ...

My phone rang which brought me out of my thought. I looked at my notifications and

"Maina just posted a photo"

I immediately felt the euphoria that electrifies my vein every time i saw Maina's post

Maina. A heartthrob. Tall, handsome with an attractive muscular body. Very athletic. He was every girl's dream man. Beautiful eyes. With dark curly hair.

I have been crushing on Maina ... I was so much in love with him that my heart skips whenever his name is mentioned... I was madly in love with him and I wanted more than......I am really in love with him.

Bupppp!!! Finally, I arrived at my destination. I got down from the bus and walked to my class hurriedly.

****

The hoarse and random voices of the people in the market place could be heard everywhere in Grand Bazaar.

"Lutfen!, bu kac para? (Excuse me! how much is it?)"I asked the fair old woman who was starring at the pencil skirt I was pointing at.

"Yirmi or, (Twenty Euros) she replied"

I had to get the black one for Maryam, I thought.

Maryam, My best friend. She was like a sister to me and we are family friends. We study here in Turkey together.