Ugh

Pairing(s): Prinxiety

Warnings: Strong language, sickness (flu), and brief mention of death

This isn't a request, but I'm sick with the flu and I want to write about someone sharing in the torture that it is. My ear is blocked and it's so painful, save me, I beg you.

I hope you all enjoy!

Love y'all! Stay cute!
________________________
"Princey?"

Roman sighed, pouring cold water into a purple water bottle at the sink of the kitchen, and ignored the squeaking of the sofa in the living room, which was directly across from him. "Yes, Virgil?"

Lying on his stomach, Virgil pouted and huffed out a sigh. "I'll literally pay you to kill me."

"No." Roman replied, suppressing an amused smile as he twisted the black lid back onto the bottle and reentered the living room. "You'll be better in a couple of days, I promise."

Virgil whined into the cushion of the sofa. "You said that a week ago!"

That was true, he had, but only to try and decrease the amount of times that his friend complained about how sick he was. Unfortunately, that plan had backfired because Virgil had begun to whine about how Roman was a 'big smelly liar', which was arguably worse. "Yes, well, the flu takes a while to clear up completely."

"If the flu was a person, I'd kick their ass."

Unable to hold back a fond chuckle, Roman nodded in agreement and knelt down beside where Virgil was lying on the sofa. "I know you would. And I'd help."

With a tired smile, Virgil reached out and grasped his friend's hand in his, ignoring the familiar tingle in his chest at the feeling. "Thanks... I bet you'd win. You're definitely stronger than the flu is."

Before Roman could say anything in response, he heard his friend cough violently into his free hand and groan irritatedly when he finished. He looked pleadingly up at Roman and frowned. "I'm begging you to kill me."

"Shh..." Roman whispered using his free hand to brush back Virgil's long fringe so that it wasn't stuck to his sweaty forehead. "You're going to be alright. I swear we can kick the flu's ass together. And then we can go and buy a bunch of junk food to celebrate your triumph. Sound good?"

Virgil leaned into his warm touch and nodded. "Yeah... Can't wait, it's a date."

Roman's eyes widened in surprise, but he merely nodded and grinned at his exhausted friend, brushing back his fringe even more and pressing a sweet kiss to his forehead. "That sounds great. Now, sit up so I can give you your medicine."

"Ugh."