Excuses

Pairing(s): Logicality

Warnings: None

Prompt: "I'm a employee, not a miracle worker."
________________________
Logan was exhausted. He had been working for around seven hours now and all he wanted to do was go home and rest, but of course this clueless customer would arrive at 11PM and start asking ridiculous questions.

"Do you have a purple and green dog toy in here?"

The workers eyebrow twitched and he shook his head slowly. "I doubt it."

Humming quietly, the rather colourful man placed a hand on his hips and just as Logan thought he was going to leave, the moron rushed to the frozen foods section.

He could feel a headache coming on.

The bubbly man practically skipped back to the till and grinned at him, holding up a tub of ice cream. "Can you make this tub bigger?"

Was he being serious?

"Look," Logan sighed, "I'm an employee, not a miracle worker."

Frowning, the customer nodded. "I'm sorry, I just..."

He trailed off, annoying Logan greatly. "Sir, the store is closing soon."

"I just need a reason to talk to you!"

... What?

Logan stared at the man in shock, his eyes wide as the customer began to blush and bashfully gaze at his feet. He asked the flustered man to explain what he meant.

"I've... I've been trying to get your attention for a few weeks now, but you never noticed me. So, I figured coming this late would force you to!"

His logic seemed sound, but his execution was questionable... and annoying.

Brushing his brown hair out of his blushing face, the man cleared his throat awkwardly. "I know that it sounds a little strange, but you just seem really cute."

Cute? This man thought Logan was cute?

He could feel his own cheeks burning as he messed around with the hem of his shirt. "What's your name?"

The man smiled shyly and he held out a hand. "My name is Patton!"

"Well, as my name tag suggests, I am called Logan."

After shaking his hand, Patton clasped his hands together nervously and apologised for keeping him back just as his shift was ending. At this point, Logan didn't even bother asking him how he knew Logan's work schedule.

He had to admit that this man was rather charming.

Suddenly, Patton wrote down his number on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "Here! Feel free to call me whenever you like."

Logan wondered how on earth this exchange was going so smoothly, but didn't complain and merely watched as Patton rushed out of the store with a crimson blush covering his face.

Smiling bashfully, the usually so-stoic man made his way to the door, locking it behind him and sauntering to his car. As he sat in the drivers seat, Logan bit his bottom lip and eventually saved the number in his phone contacts, deciding to send him a message. You know, so Patton could at least have his number too.

When he arrived home, he heard the familiar pinging sound of a notification going off. Checking his phone, he felt his own cheeks burn as a smile tugged at his lips.

Patton:
Hey there!xx
________________________
Hi! Short but sweet? Maybe? Hopefully?

Love y'all! Stay cute!

No more requests!

Requested by thebookwormnerd3000