Carnage

Pairing(s): Platonic Analogical

Warnings: None

Prompt: "I'm the insane one? Really?"
________________________
Anxiety glanced around at the carnage that stood before him.

There was paint covering the walls and the ceiling fan was on the highest setting, a tin of paint hung from one of the blades, squeaking as Thomas attempted to desperately reach the button to stop the ceiling fan.

Unfortunately, he was trapped underneath a fallen couch and large pile of leaves that Morality had, for some reason, brought inside. A canvas stood proudly in the middle of the room where Morality was holding a stereo up the air, blasting a now unintelligible song because of the deafening volume.

Prince stood in front of the canvas with a paintbrush held in his hand, but he wasn't exactly paying attention to it anymore as he was more focused on the splashes of paint that were staining his hair. He wailed dramatically and fell to his knees, pulling at his hair and dropping the art utensil on the floor.

The darkly dressed man stood in absolute awe as this scene played out in front of him. Finally, Thomas managed to stop the fan, escaping the grasp of nature and leather.

"What is going on?" Anxiety questioned with a slight hint of venom in his voice.

Morality giggled and turned to him. "Hey, Anxiety! We were trying to paint with all the colours of the wind!"

"... What?"

The royal trait laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck. "We... We thought that we would be able to. You know, since Pocahontas could."

Anxiety's mouth dropped open. "She didn't actually do it! And besides, that is a Disney movie; it's meant to be unrealistic. It's fictional! It's not real!"

"How dare you insult Disney! We could have made it real if you hadn't interrupted." Prince explained, crossing his arms and glaring at him.

He couldn't help it. The darker trait screamed at them, "Haven't you seen what a mess you've made?! You would have never made it real! Oh my god. Are you for real?!"

A stoic voice sounded from behind him. "You're insane."

Spinning towards the voice, Anxiety raised an eyebrow. "I'm the insane one? Really?"

He then gestured to the room around them. "Have you seen what they did?! They tried to 'paint with all the colours of the wind' apparently."

"Why would they do that?" Logic asked, an eyebrow twitching as he fully surveyed his surroundings.

All Anxiety did was point to Prince and Logic nodded. "Ah."

"You're all just jealous that I was in a Disney movie."

Anxiety rolled his eyes. "You weren't actually-"

Shaking his head, Logic held up a hand. "I wouldn't. Too much work."

A pause. "Yeah, you're right."

"Hey!"
________________________
Hi! Short, but sweet. I hope you all enjoyed!

Love you all! Stay cute!

No requests at the moment!

Requested by MakMon