Please Don't Go: Part Two

Pairing(s): Logicality

Warnings: Mention of nightmares and mention of fear of the dark (?)

Prompt: "Please don't go."

Last Chapter:
His lips curled into a sweet smile as images of milky chocolate, sunlight smiles, and a clear sky entered his mind.
________________________
Somehow, Logan knew not how, sunlight always managed to break through the darkness. Both literal and mental.

Morality has been the one to ease his mental discomfort and darkness, and still, he managed to keep him up with the brightness of his light.

Glancing around his room, the pitch black seemed too bright to him. Had Morality left a ray or two behind?

Logic sighed softly and turned so he was laying on his side and facing the wall. His cheek was still tingling.

He couldn't figure out why. Was he having an allergic reaction to something? Was that even possible?

No. As much as he despised emotions, he understood that he was experiencing one, and he wasn't too pleased with it. 'Like'. He seemed to be in 'like' with Morality. And this was not a good thing.

His cheeks burned crimson as he reflected on the feeling of being in close proximity with the trait. The scent of vanilla radiating off of him; a kaleidoscope of sunshine surrounding him; an ethereal glow highlighting his sepia eyes. He was the epitome of a sunrise, and yet defined the beauty of a sunset. During the night however, was when his lustre gave off the most allure.

It was impossible not to notice. The usual sunbeams flashing around him grew brighter, cracking open the dark and accentuating the light.

"Logan?"

A soft whisper caused his heart to speed up. He sat up in bed and sharply looked over at the door where he saw the sun with a fearful expression. His hands hesitantly grasped the door handle, pushing the structure until he could fit through it. "Could I possibly stay with you tonight? The dark is scaring me a little right now."

How ironic.

Nodding slowly, Logic shuffled along so the slightly trembling trait could snuggle into the covers with him. He was never going to get to sleep. The room was too bright.

"Logan... You don't dislike me, do you?" Morality asked uncertainly.

Logic immediately shook his head. "Definitely not. Why do you ask?"

After a long pause, a tiny mumble sounded from beneath the blanket. "I had a nightmare."

Rolling his eyes fondly, the usually so stoic trait lay down next to him and turned to face him. "You should know by now that dreams and nightmares are merely images in the brain that play in a persons mind, which usually results in the said person to wake later in the night. They aren't realistic."

"They can be. And plus, you were acting like yourself in the dream, except you were being more cruel towards me. That's why I came to you. I hope you don't mind."

At the paternal traits explanation, Logic stifled a smile. "I don't mind at all, stay for as long as you'd like."

Morality grinned and shifted closer to the trait, wrapping an arm around his waist and snuggling closer to him. "Thank you, I will."

If Logic had enjoyed simply thinking about the close proximity between Morality and himself, then he was in heaven right then.

His hands lifted to clutch the sky, and their legs began to intertwine. He could feel the sun's heat beginning to warm him up, beads of sweat trailing down his face and down the back of his neck. Gingerbread glances flickered between different features of Logic's face, but he didn't mind. It's not as if he wasn't doing the same thing.

"Thank you for not leaving me alone, Logan. You always make me feel so much better."

Honey swam through his ears, treating his brain to some sweetness before it converted that sweetness into a reply. "You are welcome. And I am pleased to hear that, Patton."

Patton. Such a soft and pure name.

"I like it when you say my real name too. It makes me feel important to you."

Feelings. Not his favourite things, but he would try. "You are."

Short, but it seemed to work because the sun seemed to glow even brighter before closing most of the distance between them, leaving only a breath of darkness between them. "Logan? Can I kiss you?"

A gulp of nerves. "Yes."

No moon in the sky. Few stars to guide lost thoughts home. And yet he felt brighter than he ever had during the day.
________________________
Hey! Wow. One of my last oneshots ended similarly to this, I am running out of good ideas for endings.

Thank you to ReadingHell and Mew0549 for requesting this!

Feel free to send or comment requests!