My Favourite Colour

Pairing(s): Logicality

Warnings: None

Based on a prompt I found on Pinterest: "He/She guessed my favourite colour on his/her first try...

... But between me and you, I didn't even have a favourite colour until he/she shouted out [insert colour]! He/She was super excited and smiling like a little kid, so I told him/her that he/she was right and I haven't seen [insert colour] the same since. It's in everything; I could probably live in it now."
________________________
I, Logic, have never been someone who wastes valuable time on unnecessary things. For example, I have never had a favourite kind of aesthetic or a favourite colour, simply because they aren't essential to sustaining life. And the only reason I chose a favourite out of Spock and Data was because I was asked, and because the answer was obvious. As well as choosing a favourite book, and a favourite Disney movie.

However, there are an astronomical amount of colours in existence, so choosing a favourite between them would be incredibly difficult. Yet, in one split second, one certain emotional trait changed that.

"Hey, Logan? What's your favourite colour?"

Morality's sudden question caused me to tense up and blink for a moment in confusion, as if I were trying to process the oddly simple question. After a moment, I shrugged loosely. "I don't really think I have one."

Gasping dramatically, the fatherly trait suddenly reminded me of that Prince, who just so happened to be sitting across from me on his usual chair beside Anxiety. Both quiet traits smirked, seemingly amused at Morality's behaviour. The avuncular trait clasped his hands together so tightly that I honestly believed for a moment that they would break. "Please can I try and guess what colour you would pick if you had a favourite colour?!"

I nodded curtly. "I suppose."

He giggled in pure elation, sitting down on the floor, his legs crossed and his right hand caressing his chin. As if he'd be able to grow a beard.

"Purple!"

It... It was remarkable. He was remarkable, in fact.

He had been able to guess my favourite colour on his first try...

... Well, I didn't even have a favourite colour until he exclaimed the word 'purple'! He was unbelievably excited and smiling like a little kid, so I told him that he was right and... I haven't seen purple the same way since. It's in everything; I could probably live in it now.

"You... You're correct." I stated, my voice feeble as my thoughts jumbled up into a whirlpool of incertitude.

The two other traits seemed rather surprised at my reply, and even Morality's glee faltered before he realised exactly what I had said. He squealed in delight and jumped up, punching the air triumphantly before running out the room to tell Thomas the 'news'. Although, I wouldn't exactly have called it news-worthy. Anxiety bit the inside of his cheek, which had always managed to irk me, and Prince chuckled lowly with a neat eyebrow raised in amusement. Without any warning, both had expectant gleams in their eyes and it made me extremely uncomfortable.

"Are there any specific reasons for your inexplicably ominous stares?" I asked, uncertainty plaguing my tone of voice.

Prince sat back in his seat smugly, turning to the darker trait and holding out an open hand. "Pay up."

Gawking at the 'royal' trait, Anxiety shook his head. "No way! Nothing has been confirmed yet, so I still have another week!"

... What?