Cameron Dallas Part 2

Start from the beginning

After you got all the stuff you did have over his house out you and Cameron never really talked much after that. You guys have done countless interviews and have both said basically the same thing. How much you still love each other and how much you support each other and how much you still care and will always care.

And leave it at that. So after a couple of months a few days before a award show you both will be at He post this.

 So after a couple of months a few days before a award show you both will be at He post this

Of course a little sad you don't try to make this about you. You suck it up as much as you can think about his happiness.

At the award show you would be debuting you singing talents and you ask permission to sing Demi Lovato's song stone cold.

As you say arrived for the show you but on your best fake smile and got ready for the interviews and questions. As your walking trough the line of celebrities of course you would be put right in front of Cameron and his new girlfriend. You keep that plastered smile on your face looking elegant. And keep moving as thinks start to answer questions.

They asked about Cameron, his girlfriend, new relationships with you, your singing tonight, how you feel about other celebrities. You answered them with responses that won't stir up controversies or anything.

Thinking you've got through the red carpet and almost to your seat all of a sudden you hear someone call your name and it's the last person you wanted to her, but you wanted to hear him to.

Cameron yells "Y/n, Y/n" he runs over and hugs you "Hey cutie." You hear those woulda and want run away crying "Hey Cam" you smile

"You look great" he smiles

"So do you" you hold back the tears hearing his girlfriend say "Come on Cam" he nods a her and looks at you then back at her the back to you starting to walk away taking a few steps but coming back to hug you and kiss you away from the cameras and her. The didn't last but so long because people could be watching. It that's all you needed.

You walk in later passing them and not making it awkward or anything. Later when it's time for you to sing you get in your stage dress and get ready. When you get on stage on of the brightest faces you see is Cam's smiling at you hard like he use to when he saw you walking down the runway. You try to hard your tears but I wasn't very long till you go to the chorus of the song

I really suggest you listen to this song i
Because it's such a good song and I love how it fits the theme so if you don't know the song I suggest you listen to it.

After you finish the song tears in your eyes you look down and see Cam you mouths "I still love you to" as he claps his hands along with the rested crowd. You take a bow and take home a fashion award.

And as a after for the show happens your approach by a rather handsome guy and he holds out his hand to greet you and he says "Hi in Jake and I wanted to congrats and you are extremely talented and really beautiful"

You smile and say "thank you oh and my name is Y/n"

"Thank is a beautiful name."

"Thank you, you know I would really like to get to know you better how about one day we meet up for some food?"

You smile and nod "I would love to" you smile and he smiles back. A few seconds later you see a friend so you sat your goodbye to him "I'll see you late my friend is over there and I'm to go talk to her, see you."

"Bye" He says watching you walking away and as you turn around to see him you looking at you like this:

And he says to him self "Till I see you again beautiful"

*hint hint*

Alternate versions coming 😊