Chapter 87- Words Hurt More Than You Think

"You know for such a small little boy. You have a lot of clothes mister" Molly said tickling Junior's tummy before she placed a pair of his socks into the bag on the bed. The little boy giggled on the bed and Molly smiled at him. "I shouldn't be surprised. Your papa has a lot of clothes too" she said pulling out her phone from her back pocket.

She re read the last text message from Cristiano that she had sent him that morning. She had sent a picture of Junior and he had sent back a bunch of hearts. She then told him that she had a surprise for him and he had just replied with an ok. He hadn't being that chatty with her since the team barbecue and she didn't know why. She heard the door bell and picked up Junior. "Let's go see who has come to visit us" she said smiling at her son.

"Hola" Ana smiled once Molly opened the front door to her apartment. "Hey. This is a nice surprise" she said opening back the door. "I was in the neighbourhood" Ana said closing the door behind her. "Did you see the goals? Cristiano got a great one" Molly said walking back into the living room. "I heard it was good. What are you doing?" Ana asked as she followed Molly into her bedroom. "Packing. I hadn't really noticed that I had been bringing stuff back with me when I stayed at Cristiano's" Molly said placing Junior on the bed. "You're packing? Where are you going?" Ana asked.

"To Cristiano's house. Where else do you think I would be going?" Molly asked. "You're moving back in?" Ana asked. "Ya it's time. I've had time to get things right in my head about my parents. I'm still angry with Cristiano for not telling me about them but I'm starting to understand why he did it. It's just the lying that's still bothering me" Molly said. "You're actually moving back in" Ana said. "I was always going to. I told Cristiano that" Molly said. "Does he know? When are you moving back in?" Ana asked.

"Tomorrow. Junior is staying there tonight and I'm just going to finish up things here and then move back myself. I was going to wait until tomorrow to surprise him but I think I'm just going to tell him when he comes to collect Junior later" Molly smiled. "Not the only surprise he got this week" Ana said taking a seat on the bed. "He was worried about me when I suggested Junior stay at his on Monday. It was sweet. But he knew I was fine. Otherwise you would have got a call to come check on me" Molly said. "Sorry?" Ana asked confused.

"I know he asked you to come see me when.....when I moved out during the whole nanny and Irina thing" Molly said. "Oh that" Ana said. "But I survived spending the night away from Junior on Monday. And tonight won't be too bad either now that we'll all be living in the same house tomorrow. Dolores went back to Portugal on Thursday so I hope she'll be happy I'm moving back in" Molly said. "Are you happy you are?" Ana asked. "I wouldn't be moving back in if I wasn't happy about it. I kind of missed the place" Molly said. "You did?" Ana asked. "Ya. I may have also sort have missed Cristiano a bit too" Molly admitted.

"Wow you really are full of surprises this week" Ana said. "Well hopefully Cristiano will like this surprise" Molly said. "I'm sure he'll like it a lot better than the surprise you have us all at the barbecue" Ana said. "I thought he liked the cookies I made?" Molly asked. "I was talking about you agreeing to a date with Sergio" Ana said and Molly laughed as she folded a blouse of hers paused and she looked at Ana when she said nothing further.

"What did you just say?" Molly asked. "You heard me" Ana said. "I....I didn't agree to go on a date with Sergio" Molly said. "Ya you did" Ana said. "No I did not" Molly insisted. "Then what would you call tonight?" Ana asked. "We're having dinner" Molly said. "Just the two of you" Ana said. "Well ya but that....I didn't....I never...." Molly stuttered.

"Hold on Mols, you mean you agreed to a date not realise it's a date?" Ana asked. "It's not a date. Sergio said we should get dinner to chat about cookies. I suggested that I'd cook. I haven't....he was so good after learning the truth about Junior. I never really apologised for all my lying" Molly said. "You don't have to apologise Mols" Ana told her. "It's just dinner Ana" Molly said. "I'm not sure Sergio sees it like that. And I suspect that he's not the only one" Ana said.