Chapter 76-It Felt Right

Molly rolled over in the bed and stretched her arm towards Cristiano, expect she found the spot beside her empty. She opened her eyes and sat up in the bed. As she looked around the empty room, she saw the clock showed it was only just gone 6. She frowned wondering where he was. He had got to bed late last night and wasn't due in for training at all that day. She knew that Nuno wasn't back until lunch time and she hadn't heard Junior cry out so it couldn't be anything to do with them. Although she hadn't felt him leave the bed so she could have missed Junior crying. She pulled back the covers and got out of the bed.

"Mmmm" she said when she found the bathroom empty. When she got to Junior's room she found Marcosa still beside the crib. She checked on Junior before the dog followed her out of the room. "Where's your owner I wonder" she said rubbing the dog's head before walking towards Cristiano's bedroom where she also found it empty. "Where the hell is he at this time of the morning" she thought outload before grabbing one of his sweatshirts and pulling it on. "Let's see if he's downstairs" she said to the dog before heading towards the stairs.

Marcosa ran towards the sliding doors which lead out to the garden. "Ok ok. I'll let you out" she said quickly de-activing the alarm before opening the doors and the dog ran out. "Well that's him sorted. Now where is his owner" she thought as she headed towards the gym. She paused at the door to the gym when she spotted Cristiano. His back was to her as he punched the punch bag. She bit her lip as she watched him jab at the bag.

"You know I was half expecting breakfast in bed this morning since we have the house to ourselves" she said and his head whipped around to look at her and his shoulders slouched. But instead of saying anything he just turned his head back around and rested his arms against the bag. "Well good morning to you too" she said as she walked towards him. "Mana" he said. "Mmm that's nice but I was thinking you could say good morning to me in a different way" she said wrapping her arms around him.

"What are you doing up?" he asked shrugging her arms off him. Molly took a step back at his reaction as he moved to take a seat at the bench press. "I was looking for you. You weren't there when I woke up" she smiled at him as he moved to take off the boxing gloves he was wearing. "You should go back up for a couple more hours" he told her. "I'm fine. What are you doing up? And down here?" she asked. "I'm going for a run" he said once the gloves were off. "But it's early. Wait how long have you being up?" she asked. "It's not important" he said standing.

"Cristiano wait" she called out as he moved to pass her. He paused in the doorway to the gym. "You shouldn't overdo it" she told him. "I'm not. You should go back to sleep. Enjoy the fact that Junior is still asleep and the house is empty" he said with his back to her. "I was thinking since the house is empty, that you and I could take advantage of it" she said and clinched his fist. "Maybe have breakfast out on the patio" she suggested. "Maybe after my run" he said.

"You sure you want to start your morning off with a run?" she asked walking up behind him and placing her hands on his hips. "Molly" he said as she tugged at him to face her. "Can't you even give a girl a morning kiss first?" she smirked. "I won't be long" he said placing a kiss on her forehead before he ran out the door. She stood open mouthed as he ran out not quite believing that he had kissed her on her forehead and not her lips like she had expected. Like she had wanted. She shook her head in wonder what was with him this morning.

"Please tell me that you have my name on that apple pie I smell" Nuno said as he stepped into the kitchen. "Nuno" Molly screeched with joy before rushing over to hug him. "Ah I knew you miss me when I'm gone" he said. "Of course I do. I had to do all the cooking while you were away" she smiled. "Oh ya all that food for just yourself. So you survived being in the house on your own? I still think Ronnie is annoyed with me for leaving for the weekend" Nuno said. "Take no notice of him. He's in a odd mood today" she said.