Chapter 24- If Only It Was So Simple

"Nuno is on his way" Ana said hanging up her phone. "Good. I hate being away from Junior" Molly said before letting out a yawn. "You needed the rest. You still do. And he is fine" Ana said taking a seat next to Molly on the couch. "I just feel that something goes wrong when either Cristiano or I aren't near him lately" Molly sighed.

"That's understandable under the circumstances" Ana mused before they lapped into silence. Ana glanced at Molly before looking at her phone. "What?" Molly asked and Ana looked at her friend. "Huh?" Ana asked. "What's on your mind?" Molly asked. "How after everything can you even be in the same room as Cristiano not to mind be near him?" Ana asked and Molly sighed.

"Ana I didn't tell you everything so you can continue with your Cristiano bashing" Molly said standing. "I'm sorry. I know it was hard for you to tell me everything. It was more than hard for you to make your decision about Junior. I just don't know what Ronaldo was thinking. How could he think his plan was every going to work not to mind something that made sense in the first place?" Ana asked as Molly moved to the kitchen. "He wanted a child. I guess he never expected to meet Irina and have one with someone. Now he's met her he can have as many as he likes" Molly muttered.

"If he has a child with her than Jorge needs to take him to a psychiatry hospital" Ana said and Molly laughed. "Ah she laughs" Ana smiled. "I know I shouldn't" Molly said before taking a snip from her water. "Yes you should. You have being way to nice to Irina and Ronaldo. She treated you like the help and he let her" Ana said. "I kind of was the help though" Molly said. "Being the nanny to your own baby is just messed up Molly. Like I'm really glad he did ask you to stay be. He did ya?" Ana asked. "Yes he did. He hadn't really thought things true fully" Molly said. "There's a surprise" Ana said rolling her eyes.

"I hadn't the easiest labour. There was...I gave everyone a fright after he was born. My heart rate...I don't really know what happened. Anyway I really had to get out away" Molly said. "You thought it was best to leave before you got too attached to Junior" Ana said. "I already was attached" Molly said remembering the first time she heard him cry.

"Anyway I begged my doctor to let me leave and I was going to go but I had to wait for Katia or the nurse to come in and watch Junior" Molly said. "But Cris came in" Ana said and Molly nodded. "He was annoyed that was going without saying anything to him" she said. "And he asked you to stay?" Ana asked. "No" Molly sighed. "I placed Junior in his arms and...." Molly paused. "You don't have to finish. You went to your hotel" Ana said and Molly took a deep breath to fend off any tears that what building. "Yes I did. I had to wait a day before I go fly back to Manchester" Molly said.

"I can't imagine how you were feeling" Ana said sadly. "As bad as I felt this past week. Well maybe not as bad but its close. I remember staring at myself in the bathroom mirror. Even now I still see that awful girl who gave her baby away" Molly whispered. "Mols" Ana said. "I'm fine. Short story is that Cristiano came banging on my door. The next thing I know he's muttering on about Dolores being over pressured with babies and no nanny and then he asked me to mind his son. And I said yes" Molly said.

"That must have made you feel happy?" Ana asked. "I'd love to say yes but I can't really remember. There was so much going on around me and in my mind" Molly said. "Then you were beside him always. "It was really strange when Cristiano got back from the World Cup. It had just being Dolores, Junior and I and then he was back. And..." Molly stammered. "And then his father was back and you were no longer the only person Junior needed. Well so you thought at the time" Ana said. "The only time I felt he didn't need me anymore was when he didn't need my breast milk anymore" Molly sighed. "What? Oh my God you breastfed him" Ana said. "Ana" Molly said.