Chapter 63- Cold Front From The East

"Why can't he answer his stupid phone" Irina huffed as she stuffed her phone back into her bag. "It is 6 in the morning Irina" her sister Tatiana said next to her in the car as they drove from the airport. "I bet if it was the precious Molly he would answer" the model pouted. "He's probably asleep" Tatiana said. "He hasn't answered any of my calls in days" Irina said. "Well he had being sick. I told you that I saw that he missed his game due to illness" Tatiana said.

"He should still answer my calls" Irina snapped. "I'm sure he'll be happy to see you" Tatiana said as Irina's phone buzzed. "See that's probably him now" Tatiana said and Irina smiled as she saw the screen of her phone. "So is it him?" her sister asked. "Oh no it's Jacque. You know that photographer I met a few months ago at some shoot" Irina smiled as she replied to Jacque's text message. "Didn't you meet him in New York the other day?" Tatiana asked. "Oh ya we are discussing a future project. Anyway I just want a long hot bath after that horrible flight" Irina said. "I could use some food" Tatiana said. "Think you've eaten enough these last few weeks" Irina smiled at her sister.

The security guard let Irina's car through without any hassle and the driver was more than happy to leave their bags and leave. "Cristiano" Irina yelled she stepped through the door. "Irina, the baby will be sleeping" Tatiana said. "Oh so what. The brat sleeps enough" Irina said walking down the hallway calling Cristiano's name as she went. Tatiana shook her head at her sister's attitude and followed her towards the living room where she found her beside the couch with a very very angry looking face. Tatiana moved closer and saw the reason why her sister looked so angry. Cristiano was asleep with Molly beside him with her their heads resting against each other.

"Ronaldo" Irina screamed as the footballer shifted slightly on the couch. "Wake up" she yelled and smacked him with a nearby cushion which made Cristiano sit up abruptly and made Molly groan at the sudden movement. "What the...." Cristiano said in a confused state. "What the fuck are you doing?" Irina yelled at him and he rubbed his eyes. "Irina" he said surprised. "Oh so you know who I am then" she said. "What?" he asked. "Don't what me. You've ignored my calls for days and now I find you all cuddled up with her" she pointed at Molly who was trying to untangle herself from Cristiano.

"We were sleeping" Cristiano said as Molly moved the blanket off them and stood. "What time is it?" she asked yawning. "Just gone 6" Tatiana told her. "Urgh too early. Hi Tatiana" Molly smiled. "Morning" she smiled back. "Don't morning her when she's being trying to get my man while I'm away" Irina yelled. "Sorry?" Molly asked. "You heard me" Irina snapped. "Irina just stop" Cristiano said standing. "No I won't stop" she snapped. "We fell asleep. That's it" he told her. "You've being ignoring me" she pouted. "He's being sick" Molly said as she moved around the couch. "Oh and he's way better by the way in case you are wondering" Molly said as she walked to the kitchen in search of a drink.

"My phone hasn't been charged" Cristiano told Irina. "Why is there so much yelling this early in the morning?" Nuno asked coming into the room. "Nuno" Molly smiled placing the glass of juice on the countertop and rushed to give him a hug. "Aww I knew she missed me" Nuno laughed hugging her. "When did you get back?" Cristiano asked moving to give him a bro hug. "About 1 last night. I switched the TV off and threw a blanket over you" he said. "Aww thanks Nuno" Molly smiled at him. "You could have just woke them" Irina snapped. "Ha wake Molly ya no thanks I like my life too much" Nuno joked and Molly tapped him on the shoulder.

"How is your mother?" Molly asked him. "Much better. Dolores decided to stay in Lisbon a bit longer" he replied. "That great news" Cristiano said and Nuno laughed at him. "That your mother is better not that Maé is staying there a bit longer" Cristiano quickly explained which made both Molly and Nuno laugh. "What's so funny?" Irina asked annoyed. "Ronnie is afraid of his mama" Nuno smirked. "No I'm not" Cristiano said defiantly. "Well someone remind me to make sure Cristiano meets her first so she can give out to him and maybe be less likely to give out to me" Molly said.