Chapter 33- Goes For You Too

"Tío Cris" Alicia and Rodrigo came shouting at him as he closed the front door of his house behind him. He got delayed with club stuff so it was almost four in the afternoon. "Hey kiddos" he smiled taking them in his arms sending them into a fit of giggles. "Have you both being good today?" he asked placing them back onto their feet. "Of course Tío Cris" Rodrigo smirked and Cristiano heard a small laugh and lifted his focus from his nephew and found Elma at the door of the office.

"They've being good. Molly let them each pick something for Maé's house in Madeira" Elma said. "She's planning on decorating that too?" Cristiano frowned. He didn't want her doing too much. "They are missing out of the decorations here so Molly let them pick something for Maé's house" Elma smiled. "That's nice but I didn't think she would go decorating Mae's house too. She has enough to do" Cristiano told Elma as Rodrigo and Alicia ran off.

"She's not. She was just trying to make the kids feel involved since they wouldn't see this place. She even skyped Eleanor to ask her to pick something" Elma smiled at how delighted her own daughter had being. "Where is Molly now?" Cristiano asked. "Ah that's what I came to speak to you about" Elma said and Cristiano started to panic. "Is Junior ok? Did something happen to Molly?" Cristiano asked. "Relax it's all ok. Junior had a slight temperature after lunch. Molly's with him up in her room. He's fine. She phoned the doctor Cris. She's just a little..." Elma paused. "Anxious. Ya I get it. I'll go check on them now" Cristiano said.

He gently knocked on Molly's bedroom door once he reached it. He pushed it open and found Molly laying on the bed. He moved closer and could see Junior laying beside her. "No praise for knocking on the door?" he asked and she looked up at him. "Hey what's the matter?" he asked when he noticed her teary face and he quickly moved to the opposite side of the bed. "Junior" she whispered. "Elma told me that his temperature was high. But he's ok now. Isn't he?" he asked laying on the bed at the other side of Junior.

"It's gone down" she mumbled. "Then why the tears?" he asked cupping her chin. "I was scared" she whispered. "Oh Mols" he said stroking her cheek with his finger. "I thought he was getting sick again. I should have be concentrating on him more instead of the stupid decorations. If he had gotten sick..." she trailed off. "Hey look at me" Cristiano said he said turning her chin upwards to look at him. "The doctors said it could happen. That Junior would be prone to a high temperature for a while. But that there's nothing to worry about. I bet he told you this when you phoned him earlier today" he said.

"He did but" Molly said. "No buts Molly. It's not your fault if Junior gets a temperature. And I bet Junior was with you the entire time you were organising the decorations" he said. "Ya well he was in my lap of course but I still should have....." she said before Cristiano placed his finger over her lips. "You can't do anymore for Junior than you already do Mols. It will get easier. He will get back to his normal self and this entire hospital hell will be in the past" Cristiano said.

"I hope so" Molly said looking down at Junior. "He seems happy right now" Cristiano smiled as his son played with his teddy. "His high temperature didn't last that long" Molly said. "You should have phoned me Mols" he told her. "There was no point in telling you until you got back. The doctor calmed me down. Well mostly. Actually I could have probably done with you but I didn't want to interrupt" she said.

"Molly I don't care if I'm in the middle of the World Cup final. If Junior needs me, then I want you to tell me" Cristiano said. "I will. I'm sorry. I know I should have but with phoning Dr. Luiz and then giving him his medicine things just went a little crazy. But really his temperature was nearly gone by the time I actually had time to phone you" Molly explained.