Chapter 74-Sweet Dreams

"What the hell is up with you?" Pepe asked Cristiano as they sat in the plane on the tarmac. "Nothing" Cristiano replied. "So your leg just bounces for no reason then" Pepe said and Cristiano looked down at his right leg which he hadn't realised he had been bouncing. "I just want to get to the hotel" Cristiano said. "They'll let us off the plane soon. But you really sure you are ok? You were quiet in the car and most of the flight" Pepe said. "Thought I'd leave you give out to me without interrupting" Cristiano smirked.

"Hey you were the one who said you'd be waiting outside. Then Ana phoned me to tell me to stop honking the horn cos she could hear it at ours" Pepe groaned. "I got distracted" he told Pepe remembering the feeling of holding Molly close to him. The way her tongue connected with his. The way she bit her lip and bit his own as he moved in the seat to accommodate his body's reaction to his thoughts. "What are you hiding?" Pepe asked. "Why do you think I'm hiding something?" Cristiano asked his voice going slightly high.

"Why so touchy all of a sudden?" Pepe asked. "I'm not touchy. I was just answering your question. I'm not hiding anything and I'm fine. I just want off this plane" Cristiano said impatiently. "So it's something good that you're hiding. Hmm wonder what it is?" Pepe asked. "Pepe" Cristiano warned. "Please tell you haven't got another secret child" Pepe asked. "Don't be ridiculous" Cristiano scoffed. "Just answer one more question and I'll leave you alone ok" Pepe told him. "Fine. Ask your question and then shut up" Cristiano snapped.

"Is it something good?" Pepe asked. Cristiano sat back against his seat and pictured the way Molly and Junior were laughing in the pool the day before. "I think so" he smiled and Pepe smiled. "Ok" he said. "Finally" Cristiano said standing when the airhostess announced that the players could leave the airplane.

Molly's leg moved over the bubbles in the bath. After settling Junior down for the night, she had drawn herself and bath and began to read her book just like she had told Cristiano she would. The only problem was that she couldn't focus on the book. Not when all she could think about was the way he had held her. She shivered in the bath as she closed her eyes and rested her head against the edge. Sure he had held her before. He was always there for a hug. But this....this was different. He hadn't just held her. He had kissed her. Her toes curled as she remembered the way his lips locked onto hers. The way he had looked at her. The way he......

She opened her eyes at the sound of her phone ringing. She sat up in the bath and reached over the bath to pick her phone up off the ground. She smiled when she saw the name which flashed on the screen. "Hello" she smiled sitting back in the water. "Hello" he replied. "You're calling" she said. "I did say I would" he replied. "Yes. Yes you did" she said. "We are just on the bus to the hotel. I just wanted to....." he paused.

"Check that Junior went to sleep ok?" she asked. "Of course" he said resting his head against the window of the bus as everyone around him chatted. He should have waited until he was away from everyone but he needed to hear her voice. "Well we had a lovely evening before he went off happily to bed. Marcosa is asleep by his cot. I'll send you a picture. It's so cute" she said. "I bet it is. So what are you doing now?" he asked.

"I'm on the phone to you" she laughed and he rolled his eyes before noticing that Pepe who was sitting beside him and Marcelo who was sitting across from them was looking at him. "I know that" he said turning to look out the window. "I'm just sitting in the bath" she whispered.

"Fuck" he said trying to stop him picturing her right now. He knew exactly what the picture was like since he had joined her so many times for a bath. "Everything ok?" Pepe asked nudging Cristiano. "Huh" he said looking at Pepe as Molly laughed at the other end of the phone. "Ya ya. Just a pain in the ass" Cristiano replied. "Ah Molly" Pepe and Marcelo both said.