Chapter 84-Guess Some Wishes Do Come True

"Did you get lost on your way home?" Pepe asked Cristiano as he opened his car door in the drive way of his house. "Don't you have your own house to be at right now?" Cristiano asked as he stepped out of his car. "Oh someone's grumpy. I thought spending time alone with Molly would have made you less grumpy. Hold on you two didn't fight. You both looked fine when the doors of the elevator opened" Pepe said.

"No we didn't fight. We actually talked. We were going to talk tonight but she thought since we weren't going anywhere then why not do it then and there" Cristiano sighed. "And?" Pepe asked. "And nothing. She thanked me for helping her parents. But I broke her trust" Cristiano said. "So gain her trust again" Pepe said. "Cos it's that easy" Cristiano scoffed.

"Considering you had her trust after everything that's happened. Like you know doctors, nannys" Pepe said. "Not helping Pepe" Cristiano groaned. "Well I just meant that after all of that she did trust you. So she will again" Pepe said. "Maybe" Cristiano said. "So what took you so long to get back here?" Pepe asked Cristiano. "Took the long way. Guess I needed to think. You know about how to make her see..." he paused.

"Everyone except you two can see that you both want to be together you muppet" Pepe said. "Sometimes I don't think that she does" Cristiano said. "Well maybe she needs to know how you feel. She probably thinks she's just wanted right now until someone better comes along" Pepe said. "No one can compete with Molly" Cristiano snapped. "Took you long enough to see that" Pepe smirked.

"Ya fine I'm a blind stupid idiot ok. I want Molly. I want to be with Molly" Cristiano said. "Then how about telling her that so" Pepe said. "It's not the right time" Cristiano said. "Chicken shit" Pepe coughed. "Excuse me?" Cristiano asked. "You heard me" Pepe said.

"Ok fine maybe I am. But she's just told me she thinks it's best if we take each day one day at a time. She might not even really want me" Cristiano said. "Urgh Ana is right. You two are so...urgh I swear I could bang your heads together" Pepe said. "Do you and Ana just sit around discussing me and Molly? She said the same thing about Molly thinking I only wanted her until someone else came along" Cristiano asked. "For your information I keep Ana too busy to be chatting about your complicated love life. Though we may have had a quick discussion about it yesterday morning" Pepe said.

"Glad my life is so entertaining for you both" Cristiano said. "Cris" Pepe said and Cristiano stopped at the front door of his house and turned and faced his friend. "Tell her" Pepe said. "But" Cristiano replied. "Tell her before you do something stupid mate. You were an idiot. A jealous one I might add when she got with Luke and it nearly drove her away. I'm just saying to tell her before something else gets in the way. Maybe the reason you have being doing stupid things all these months is cos you have these feelings so hidden inside. Tell her" Pepe told him.

"I will. Just not right now" Cristiano said. "Chicken" Pepe said. "I'll just wait a few more days. Until things settle down with her parents. She needs my support Pepe" Cristiano said. "I guess I should be just satisfied that you've realised that you actually want her" Pepe said. "Are you coming in?" Cristiano asked. "Oh ya I want cake" Pepe smiled. "Cake?" Cristiano asked confused.

"Ignore what I just said" Pepe said moving past Cristiano and opening the door. "About the cake not everything else. Just so we are clear" Pepe said over his shoulder. "Hey Pepe" Cristiano called out. "Yup" Pepe said as both me entered the house. "You know she will kill you if she finds out what you did today" Cristiano smirked.

"Huh?" Pepe said. "I heard you. When I buzzed for help in the elevator. She was too busy panicking to hear but I heard you" Cristiano said. "Then how about we keep it to ourselves then" Pepe said. "You know we were going to talk tonight. There wasn't really a need to lock us in together" Cristiano said. "Well how was I to know. Anyway Jorge even thought it was a good idea" Pepe said.