Chapter 38- When Plans Are Changed

"Cris. Cris. Cristiano" Irina snapped and Cristiano's eyes lifted from his plate and across the table to his girlfriend. "Sorry did you say something?" he asked moving his food around his plate. "Why are you even here if you can't be bothered to listen to me?" she asked. "I'm sorry. I was just thinking" he said.

"If you say it was about Molly I swear I will use that steak knife that's beside your plate" she glared. "You need to stop that" he said. "Stop what?" she asked. "Whatever your problem is with Molly" he said. "You mean the woman you moved in twice without telling me. The woman you never told me was the mother of your child" Irina snapped.

"Child. Don't you usually call him a brat?" he asked dropping his fork. "Aww Molly running off telling tales" Irina said. "She didn't tell me. Our relationship has nothing to do with her" he said. "Just to clarify. When you say our relationship you are talking about me and you" Irina said.

"Of course I am. You're my girlfriend" Cristiano said. "Doesn't feel like it most of the time" she said. "I'm sorry babe. I messed up I know that now" he said. "Why is the woman you slept with sleeping two doors away from you?" she asked. "You know why" he said. "Yes because of Junior. But he's out of hospital now. Why doesn't he move in with her?" Irina asked. "He's my son" Cristiano said. "And she's his mother unfortunately" Irina said. "Irina" Cristiano said moving to take her hand but she pulled it away.

"Parents who are together live in the same house Cristiano. You and she are not together. Why would she continue to live there?" she asked. "Babe" he said. "You don't honestly expect that she will live with you full time? You really think we can all live together for the rest of our lives. Us and our kids with your first baby mama" Irina said and Cristiano who had being taking a drink from his glass began to cough and splutter at her words.

"Our kids?" he asked. "Of course. It's not fair on any of us" Irina said. "Babe I haven't even thought past this weekend not to mind the coming years. Junior needs both Molly and I. And as Molly said we need to be with him too right now. I should have told you that she was living here again and I'm sorry" he said. "You've done nothing but lie and hurt me these past few weeks" she said. "I didn't know how to deal everything" he told her. "Deal with the mess you got yourself into you mean. How the hell did you even knock her up? Didn't your agent warn you against women who are just out for sugar daddy?" Irina asked.

"Molly is not like that" Cristiano said. "There you go again. Always defending her" Irina said. "And I defend you when someone says anything untrue about you. She's Junior's mother Irina. Molly is going nowhere. So please try and get on with her. I'm not asking for the pair of you to be best friends" he said. "Oh what a relief you don't expect that. I guess we won't be having the conversation about how you are in bed then" she scoffed. "Babe" he sighed.

"Just remind her that I'm your girlfriend not her" Irina told him. "She knows that. Trust me. She's always reminding me that you're my girlfriend" he mumbled. "I can try I guess. But I won't have her thinking that she's better than me because she had your kid" Irina said. "She would never think that Irina" Cristiano said.

"Just promise me that she will move out in a few weeks" she said. "She will when we both feel it's right" Cristiano said. "I'll just ignore her existence until she's gone then" Irina said. "Irina" he said. "Can we talk about something other than your son and your baby mama please? It's putting me off my food" she said.

"What would you like to talk about?" he asked her. "I've being busy all day organising our Christmas plans" she smiled. "What plans?" he asked her. "Dubai of course" she said. "Sorry?" he asked. "We are spending Christmas in Dubai with my family" she told him. "Wait. When did we decide this? When did we discuss this?" he asked. "I mentioned it a while back babe. You said it was just what you needed. Babe you really need to start remembering things better" she smiled. "But I can't...my family..it's Junior's first Christmas" he told her.