Chapter 5- Not So Perfect Boyfriend

"I knew there was something untrusting about that guy. He was too perfect" Sergio said handing Katia a water bottle. "And Molly doesn't know yet" Katia said as Sergio took a seat next to her. "Oh shit" Sergio said. "Like she hasn't enough to deal with already" Ana said cursing herself for pushing that jackass at Molly.

"Does Ronnie know?" Sergio asked Katia. "Jorge told him a while ago. He didn't take it well" Katia said. "What's not taking it well?" Sergio asked. "Well the clock was in one piece before he was told and now it's in pieces in the bin, so I'm sure you can work out how he took it" Pepe said from beside his girlfriend. "Where is he now?" Sergio asked. "Gone to cool down" Pepe said. "Man the press are really talking about it. There's so many journalists and photographers outside" Sergio said. "Animals. Why can't they just get lost?" Katia asked. "It's a big story I guess" Pepe shrugged. "It's none of their business" Katia said.

"Easy for you to say when you weren't kept in the dark like everyone else. My sister has been left embarrassed because of your asshole of a brother" Irina sister Tatiana said. "I can't believe he lied to me" Irina said. Irina and her sister had arrived at the hospital to the awaiting press and the model was dressed the nines. Molly and Cristiano along with Katia, Nuno and Dolores had spent the night at the hospital each taking turns to be with Junior. Jorge and the others began arriving shortly after eight. Ana had rushed to the hospital the minute she had seen the newspapers.

"Where's Molly?" Sergio asked Katia. "Does anyone ask any other question but where is Molly? That's all I've been hearing since I got here" Irina said. "Well there's the door if you're tired of hearing it" Pepe said and Ana smiled at him. "What happened to keeping your cool?" she whispered. "Two Russians equals more of a headache" he whispered to her and she placed a kiss on his cheek. "Molly is with Junior. She stayed at his bedside all night. She should try to get some sleep" Katia said.

"I don't know why Cris stayed here when he wasn't even with Junior last night. He needs sleep too" Irina huffed. "He didn't stay with Junior?" Sergio asked confused. "He did" Pepe said. "When Molly left for a little bit" Ana said. "They had words" Katia said. "Again" Ana said. "At least she didn't hit him this time" Pepe said. "Wait Molly slapped Ronnie. When did that happen? What do you mean they had words?" Sergio asked.

"Junior's temperature rose last night and sent all the machines beeping. Molly got scared and he was trying to make her feel better" Katia said. "But instead pissed her off like he always does" Sergio said. "She just got upset and was blaming herself. He said Junior would be ok and then she yelled at him asking how didn't he know that. They were both just tired and scared" Katia told Sergio. "So what they can't be in the same room together now?" Sergio asked. "Maybe he should have stayed out of the same room as her in the first place then none of us would be here" Tatiana snarled.

"They can" Katia said ignoring sisters jibe. "Dolores thought it was best if they didn't see Junior at the same time last night so no one would get more upset" Pepe said. "Who the hell does she think she is? It's his son" Irina said. "Dolores is Cristiano's mother and Molly is Junior mother. That's who they are" Ana snapped as the door opened.

"Just sit down Cris" Jorge said to his friend and client as the footballer took a seat next to his sister. "What happened?" Katia asked. "I knew that little shit couldn't be trusted" Cristiano snapped picking up the newspaper from the table and throwing it against the opposite wall. "A journalist got into the hospital and found us. But security have got rid of him" Jorge said. "He better hope I don't see him around or I'll knock his teeth out" Sergio said. "Get in line" Cristiano said. "Neither of you will be knocking anyone's teeth out" Jorge warned.