Chapter 81- Has She Actually Said That?

"You ok?" Ana asked as they sat in Molly's car in the car park of the hotel. "Honestly no I'm not" Molly replied. "It's all alot to take in" Ana said. "My mother could have died and they didn't tell me. They actually said they didn't want anymore contact" Molly said. "So they could get better and stop letting you down" Ana said. "You're defending them?" Molly asked. "No I'm not. I'm just saying that they made some bad choices and are looking for another chance. It's up to you whether they deserve one or not. And it's totally understandable if you want nothing more to do with them" Ana said.

"They looked better" Molly said. "Your dad seems really determined to stay on the right track. He really took on board what Cris told him" Ana said. "I don't get why he did it. Why he paid for their rehab? Why he didn't bloody tell me? I know I would have being angry with him, but why couldn't he have told me months ago?" Molly asked.

"Before you and him kissed?" Ana asked and Molly rested her head against the seat. "I know he was trying to protect me but if he could lie to me so easily about that then what else could he lie to me about?" Molly said. "You know you should probably talk to him about this" Ana suggested. "I know I'm being a bitch and running away from the situation but I need time to think. I need to focus on the harder stuff first" she said and Ana smiled.

"What?" Molly asked. "Sounds to me like you know everything will sort itself out with Cris. Probably cos you really want it to" Ana said. "That doesn't mean it should happen though" Molly sighed. "Mols" Ana said. "I've always just being someone who he needed to give him a baby. Now I'm someone he's stuck with cos the truth about Junior is out in the open. It's all been lies since I first met him. How could we ever build a relationship if it's just all going to be lies? Heck here's me talking about a relationship when he just wants someone to keep the bed warm until he finds the next bimbo" Molly said.

"You two never talked about your kiss probably have you?" Ana asked. "In what sense?" Molly asked. "What it meant?" Ana asked. "No he was too busy avoiding me afterwards" Molly said. "He really does like making a mess of things" Ana said. "Ya he does. Right let's get back. Jorge wants me tomorrow so I have a few things to do" Molly said as she put the car into drive.

"You know I can see you rolling your eyes. Right" Molly said as she pressed the doorbell of Cristiano's front door. "So then you know how ridiculous you using the doorbell is then" Ana said. "I told you why" Molly said as the door opened. "Hi" Cristiano said as he opened the door further. "Hey just us" Ana smiled. "Ahm Junior is with Maé. We just finished lunch if you want some?" he asked.

"I'm not really hungry thanks" Molly replied. "And I just popped in to say a quick hello to Dolores" Ana said walking off in the direction of the living room leaving Cristiano and Molly on the doorstep.

"The doorbell really?" he asked. "Yes really" she replied. "Stupid" he muttered. "Did you just call me stupid?" Molly asked. "No I said this whole thing is stupid" he said. "Oh well I'm sorry if you breaking my trust is stupid" she snapped and moved past him.

"I was talking about you feeling like you need to ring the doorbell" he said grabbing her arm and pulling her back. "I don't live here" she said tugging out of his grip. "That doesn't mean you have to act like you are stranger" he said. "I've being gone a night Ronaldo. I don't know how to act" she said. "You never used the doorbell the last time you moved out" he said. "Fine I won't use the doorbell anymore. Happy?" she asked.

"No I'm not happy. I'm fucking miserable" he told her. "Well that makes two of us then" she snapped. "What happened with your parents?" he asked. "I don't want to talk about it" she replied.
"Fine" he said. "I'm all talked out" she said. "Ha like that could ever happen" he said. "Well if you wanted someone less gobby then maybe you should have picked someone else to have your kid. Out of all this my parents' desperate situation really worked out for you" she said. "Molly" he said. "You can let me know the bill too" she said. "Bill? What bill?" he asked. "For the hotel room where my parents are staying. I'm assuming you arranged for it" she said. "Ahm yes I did but you're not paying for it" he told her.

"They are my parents. My problem not yours. I don't want your money" she told him. "Fine I'll give you the bill" he snapped. "Great" she said turning on her heels. "Actually" he said pulling her back to face him. "No I won't give you the bill" he told her. "Ronaldo" she said. "No I'm paying. If I had told you sooner then they wouldn't have just showed up here" he said. "But" she said. "Stop being stubborn Molly. I'm paying and that's final" he said. "Fine" she huffed crossing her arms. "Fine" he said copying her. "Thanks" she mumbled.