Chapter 52- Why Are You Even With Her?

Cristiano groaned as he opened his eyes. He let out another groan when he saw the time. He rubbed his eyes and slowly sat up in the bed letting out a yawn. "Morning" Irina smiled placing a kiss on his cheek. "Mana" he mumbled sleepily. "How about we start the day off right" she smiled kissing his neck and shoulder.

"I have training" he said leaning away from her. "So. You're the star of the team. They need you more than you need them. You can be late. Their crap without you anyway" she said. "No their not. I need to get dressed" he said flinging the blankets off him. "Urgh well you better find time for me tomorrow since it's my birthday. Remember" she said. "Like I could forget" he mumbled. "And you've done nothing but let me down so you better not tomorrow" she said as he placed his feet on the floor. "I said I was sorry for leaving Dubai Irina but I had to be with my son" he said resting his elbows on his knees. "That doesn't mean you have to be with her" she snapped.

"Molly is his mother. And we are friends" Cristiano said. "She just wants the baby. Oh and your money" Irina said. "If you actually tried to get to know her you'd know that's not true. So maybe stop being such a bitch and you'll see" he said standing. "What did you just call me? Did you just call me a bitch? Are you forgetting that I'm your girlfriend? Who you lied to for months. Who you embarrassed. All because of that slut and brat" she yelled.

"Don't" he roared as she sat up in the bed. "Don't ever call my son a brat again. The only brat around here is you" he yelled and headed to his ensuite shutting the door in time before one of the beside lamps crashed against the door. Cristiano stared at himself in the mirror.

His head hurt, he was tired and now he had just pissed off his girlfriend. "Great fucking start to the day" he muttered before throwing water on his face. He brushed his fingers over the stubble on his face and shrugged. He hadn't the energy to shave he thought.

"Wow wow wow" Nuno said coming into the living room and towards the kitchen. "Do I even want to know?" Molly asked as she sat at the kitchen table trying to feed Junior who was sat in his highchair. "Oh you should have heard what I just heard coming from Cris's room just now" Nuno said taking a seat at the table. "Nuno I'm trying to feed my son his breakfast and I don't need to throw up my own" Molly said as Junior refused to eat from the spoon which Molly held in front of him.

"Oh trust me it's not what you are thinking. And FYI the noises were way way way louder when you and Cris were baby making" Nuno winked and Molly's looked at him open mouthed as he face brighten. Nuno laughed as Molly struggled to think of a come back. "What has you in such a good mood this morning Nuno?" Dolores asked as she entered the room. "Oh I was just-

"Nuno" Molly warned finally finding her voice and he held his hands up in surrender. "I was just telling Mols here that I'm pretty sure someone threw something in Cris's room just before I came down" Nuno told the ladies. "He probably knocked something" Molly said as Dolores placed a kiss on her grandson's head. "Oh no I heard shouting too and then it went quiet. Wait you don't think he killed her do you?" Nuno asked.

"Wouldn't be that lucky" Dolores mumbled. "Dolores" Molly said in shock. "You both were thinking it" the older woman said. "No I wasn't" Molly said and Nuno looked at her. "Not exactly anyway" she said. "You so were" Nuno said. "Now I know where Katia gets it from" Molly said looking at Dolores who shrugged. "Ya but seriously what do you think?" Nuno asked. "If he did then I'm not cleaning up the mess" Molly said and looked up as Cristiano entered the room.

"Why don't you ask him yourself" Molly said nodding towards Cristiano. "Mana" Nuno said to Cristiano as the footballer gave a wave and disappeared into the pantry. "Someone is in a great mood this morning" Molly muttered as she tried once more to feed Junior. "Mana Cris" Dolores said as her son took a seat on a stool. "Mana" he said before taking a long drink of his protein shake.

"Anything you'd like to get off your chest?" Nuno asked. "What the fuck are you talking about?" Cristiano asked. "Ronaldo" Molly and Dolores said. "Sorry" he muttered. "No curses would be better than sorrys" Dolores said. "I need to get to training" he said grabbing his car keys and stood from the stool. "What about your breakfast?" Dolores asked. "I'm fine" he said. "Guess he won't be going to jail anytime soon Nuno" Molly said. "Huh" Nuno said as Irina brushed into the room.