Chapter 59- Some Useful Time To Think

Molly's breath hitched when he dropped her wrist and placed his hand on the side of her face. "You've got a fever" she whispered. "And?" he asked. "You don't know what you are saying. You probably didn't remember it was me sleeping beside you" she snapped remembering what had happened on New Years in Madeira.

"Molly" he said and she pulled away from him. "I need to get Junior up" she muttered climbing out of the bed. His phone began to ring on the dressing table and she walked over to see who it was. "Leave it" he said. She picked it up and threw it onto the bed. "Answer it" she told him. "Molly" he sighed. "Answer the fucking phone Ronaldo. I'm sure your girlfriend wants to hear how you are" she said picking up her own phone and headed out of the room. He looked at the phone and shook his head. He cancelled the call and turned in the bed and pulled the blankets up over his head. He didn't want to speak to anyone.

Molly rested her head against the wall out her bedroom and sighed. "He has a fever" she said to herself. She shook her head and headed to Junior's nursey where she found him awake looking up at the mobile in his cot. "Hello sweetie" she smiled as she took him in her arms. "How is my lovely little boy this morning?" she asked kissing his cheek and he giggled. "Are you giggling? Oh I just need you need you isn't that right Junior" she said as he phone began to ring. "Hello" she said when she managed to answer it. "Hey Mols, I'm on my way over now" Ana said. "Shit" Molly cursed. "Good morning to you too" Ana joked. "Sorry morning Ana. No I'm just up. He hasn't even had his breakfast yet" Molly said quickly. "Ok open the gate and we'll talk" Ana said hanging up the phone and Molly left to go downstairs.

"Wait let me get a picture" Ana said holding her phone up when Molly opened the front door. "Oh get lost" Molly said. "Molly still in her pjs at this time of day. Now that's something which doesn't happen too often" Ana smiled as they walked to the kitchen. "We slept in" Molly said. "We?" Ana asked with a raised eyebrow. "Junior and I" Molly said placing Junior in his high chair. "And Ronaldo. And Marcosa. Jezz even the dog didn't bark this morning" Molly sighed. "I lie in won't hurt anybody" Ana said. "I'll get him feed and then dressed and you can take him" Molly said rushing around the kitchen.

"There's no rush. Mols are you ok?" Ana asked. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Molly asked as she prepared Junior's breakfast. "You tell me. Everything ok with Cris?" Ana asked and noticed that Molly's hand paused at the mention of the footballer's name. "Molly" Ana said. "He's fine. Well no he's not since he was sick during the night and still has a fever" Molly said. "And that's all?" Ana asked. "What else could there be?" Molly asked as she walked back to the table. "You're spending alot of time together" Ana said as Molly began to feed Junior. "We live in the same house Ana" Molly said.

"You're spending a lot of close time with each other" Ana said. "He's sick. He doesn't know what he is saying" Molly said. "Wait wait wait. What do you mean he doesn't know what he is saying? Molly what has he said?" Ana asked. "Nothing" Molly replied. "Mols" Ana said. "He hasn't said anything Ana just...urgh can you finish feeding Junior while I run upstairs and get his clothes for the day please?" Molly asked her friend. "Sure" Ana said and Molly hand her the spoon she had being using.

After saying goodbye to Ana and Junior, Molly decided she couldn't avoid Cristiano for much longer and took him up some breakfast. She found him under the covers and shook him lightly. "Go away" he wined. "I brought you something to eat" she muttered. "I'm not hungry" he muttered from under the covers. "You've got to eat. Just some" she said pulling the covers off his face. When she looked at him she noticed how white his face was and how sweaty he was. "Jezz Ronaldo you're burning up" she said when she felt his forehead.

"My head hurts" he coughed. "You weren't like this when I left. Ok let's get you into the bath" she said ushering him up. "My arm hurts" he whispered and she looked at him. "Hurts where?" she asked. "Here" he said pointing to his arm where his blood was taken. "It's probably just sore from the needle. Don't worry about it. I'll ask Dr. Kerez ok" she said upbeat trying not to make him anymore worried. "Ok bathroom. The washer and drier are going to be very busy the way this week is going. I have to change these sheets again. I don't get how you've sweated so much in such a short amount of time" she said as she helped him stand.